As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 13th 2002, 4:21 pm

Weird, when I was reading some of your posts, your av showed up as a box with a red X. Maybe it was just me.

:oops:

Nothing to see here, move it along!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 13th 2002, 4:25 pm

My site probably burped. If i can only remember which server i have it sitting on....

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Apr 23rd 2003, 3:55 am

Capt. Murphy, Sealab 2021. I figured it was time to retire my AU anal supository. It almost feels good to get out from that. I'll probably change it often from now on. So I'm sure you'll all be thoroughly confused! :)

ps. the quote is a nice line o' the captn's
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Apr 23rd 2003, 7:44 am

Thanks to Lance, I now have a 3D version of my avatar!

Sadly I had to crop the image so you can't see all of it but I still prefer it to my old one...

:)

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Apr 23rd 2003, 1:11 pm

andrewgd wrote:Capt. Murphy, Sealab 2021. I figured it was time to retire my AU anal supository. It almost feels good to get out from that. I'll probably change it often from now on. So I'm sure you'll all be thoroughly confused! :)

ps. the quote is a nice line o' the captn's
Cool.

LOL on your quote by the way.

Best,

Lance Man

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Apr 23rd 2003, 10:30 pm

My Calvin faces turned into a red x, so he's outta there. And until I find something equally funny, I have the cover of Wilco's "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" 'cause it's an instant classic.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Apr 24th 2003, 2:05 am

I was off the forums for a few days (first time in months and months) and I come back and everyone has a new avatar... I need to change mine now.... Don't know what yet, and it will be hard to give up this classic one, atleast it lives on at anotheruniversesucks.org :)

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Apr 24th 2003, 9:14 am

I need a new avatar, too. I have no idea what I want, though...
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

meggrrrl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by meggrrrl » Apr 24th 2003, 3:36 pm

No Megs! I love your avatar, it's perfect. I haven't been here long so I don't know, I guess you might be sick of it, but it's probably my favorite of all the ones I've seen here. Madonna is so cool, it's always to let people know you're into her - then they know you're cool too! Plus it's such a mysterious picture, I couldn't tell who it was for awhile. And so sexy! Gives the impression that you're mysterious and sexy too. Can you top that? LOL

Meg

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 24th 2003, 3:47 pm

I've been thinking about changing mine too, but then I thought I should leave it until the last Buffy episode. Only four more weeks!

:cry:

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Apr 24th 2003, 4:39 pm

meggrrrl wrote:No Megs! I love your avatar, it's perfect. I haven't been here long so I don't know, I guess you might be sick of it, but it's probably my favorite of all the ones I've seen here. Madonna is so cool, it's always to let people know you're into her - then they know you're cool too! Plus it's such a mysterious picture, I couldn't tell who it was for awhile. And so sexy! Gives the impression that you're mysterious and sexy too. Can you top that? LOL

Meg
Thanks, Meg. That's why I chose it, b/c it wasn't obvious at first what it is. I love Madonna (mostly the older Madonna) and I loved this image. Of course I'm mysterious and sexy. :wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

new avatar

Post by lance » May 14th 2003, 9:29 am

Hey all,

My new avatar is logo for my all time favorite sports team-

The Houston Rockets

Having spent many a summer in Houston I grew to love watching them play. I first started watching them back in '86 when the Twin Towers were Hakeem Olajuwon and Ralph Sampson. They didn't win a championship that year, lost to the Celtics, but they won a fan in me.

Since then I, like other Rockets fans, have watched them struggle over the years. The struggled for many years until they won back-to-back championships in 1994 & 1995.

Back in February of 2000 I finally got to "Mecca", or at least my version of Mecca. I got to go see them play for the first time at the Summit against the New York Nicks. The game was loud but fun! My wife (fiancee at the time) saw me drift toward the souvenir stand.

fiancee: "Don't do it!"

Me: "Can't help it. Gotta go!"

I only did about $20 in damage, ohh but I could have done more

Since then I have enjoyed watching them when I can. Steve Francis and Yao Ming being my current favorites. Not having cable and living in Cincy make it tough but my family in Houston occassionally send me taped games.

Best,

Lance Man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 14th 2003, 1:17 pm

Well, I had to change my avatar due to some remarks about my (alleged) naughty nature!

:wink:

:D

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » May 14th 2003, 2:58 pm

Candygirl, did you get the cuffs from the Pleasure Center? I must admit that your new avatar is quite striking.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 14th 2003, 3:10 pm

TomSpeed wrote:Candygirl, did you get the cuffs from the Pleasure Center?
Hahaha :lol:

What a timely question!!

I tagged along with Brian and Sharon and there they were.

You should see the Love Swing that Sharon bought though.

:shock: