Who would win?

Want to share your enthusiasm for an artist or a band with other "My So-Called Life" fans? Post here. (Note: Please discuss the MSCL soundtrack in the "Show" forum)
andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Who would win?

Post by andrewgd » Apr 21st 2003, 6:16 pm

Who win in a fight: Rayanne Graff, Avril Lavigne, or Christina Aguilera? I've got my own theories, but want to hear everyone elses first. ;) You can take singing ability into account, but only if it is used to deafen the opponents.

(Just thought this would be something funny to think about. :lol: )
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 21st 2003, 7:00 pm

Since Avril is a punk poseur and Christina has that wannabe urban vibe going on lately, I have to go with Rayanne. After all, someone once set her hair on fire at Let's Bolt!

:wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

blue_moon_34
Nicky Driscoll

Post by blue_moon_34 » Apr 21st 2003, 7:33 pm

rayanne, not contest. avril and christina would probably both be to worried about messing up their make up or some crap like that.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 21st 2003, 8:01 pm

I really don't have a clue what's on the radio today. I'm probably too out of touch. I tried finding a decent top 40 station in Tampa during my drive home from work. I couldn't find one. I'm not really looking for the best of 70s, 80s, 90s, and today. Almost all of the radio stations here have a format like that. I mostly listen to the 80s station, sports/news radio, or CDs. So, I might not be the best person to field this question. But I definitely think Rayanne Graf could take those girls out.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Apr 21st 2003, 8:41 pm

Ok, here's my take on it:

Rayanne would end up breaking a beer bottle and getting the other two pretty good. As long as nobody gets infected with whatever Christina has gotten after getting 'dirty', Christina would go down first, due to losing too much blood; not that there's much in her twiggy body. Then Avril would try to psyche Rayanne out by saying how 'street' and 'punk' she is. Rayanne tells her to prove it, so they go to a real punk concert and Avril would get crushed in the crowd. So, once again, Rayanne would come out on top.
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 21st 2003, 9:16 pm

andrewgd wrote:Christina would go down first...Rayanne would come out on top.
:evil:

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Apr 21st 2003, 9:35 pm

Are you trying to turn what I said into some sort of sexual innuendo?
:D

JPP13
Angela's best friend

Post by JPP13 » Apr 21st 2003, 10:13 pm

Damn, as soon as I read andrew's line about Christina "going down first" the smart ass remark was ready to fly, thanking my good fortune to have that softball to swat at. Then I scroll down further and see candygirl beat me to it. damn.l

Rayanne clearly wins the fight, with one possible hitch. Avril and Christine are real people, while Rayanne is a figure of a writers creativity. As a purely fictional character, I'm not sure she packs much of a wallop. :)

Now if we threw someone like say, Courtney Love into the mix, its no match.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 21st 2003, 10:33 pm

Hey, when you use that kind of phrase AND you're talking about Christina Aguilera, you're just asking for your post to be edited accordingly.

I think if we're going to talk real people, AJ Langer could still kick both their asses. She was a little tomboy - the kind of tomboy who got nicknamed AJ because she was the only girl playing on a little league baseball team with the boys, not some girl who thinks that carrying around a skateboard (and then saying she didn't ride it in her video because "she sucks at it") and wearing a tie makes her a tomboy.

So whether we're talking about real life AJ or pretend Rayanne, X-tina and Avril are GOING DOWN :lol:

JPP13
Angela's best friend

Post by JPP13 » Apr 21st 2003, 10:50 pm

http://www.fametracker.com just levels Christina Aguilera on about a daily basis.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Apr 21st 2003, 10:56 pm

JPP13 wrote:Avril and Christine are real people, while Rayanne is a figure of a writers creativity.
Well, you can also argue that none of them are real. :) Which Christina is real? The straight edge good girl, or the stripper? And which Avril is real, the one who writes all her stuff, cause she's a really deep person, or the team behind her who ends up writing her songs? :D