staind... any thoughts on 'price to play'...

Want to share your enthusiasm for an artist or a band with other "My So-Called Life" fans? Post here. (Note: Please discuss the MSCL soundtrack in the "Show" forum)
indyhollyh

staind... any thoughts on 'price to play'...

Post by indyhollyh » Apr 18th 2003, 8:16 pm

I'm just sayin' DANG "Price to Play" is awesome! I'm hella excited about 14 Shades of Grey. I think Staind is gonna blow us all away with this one. Nothing but good vibes, i'm getting. All over the place. Its gonna be dope. Is anyone else with me? seriously.

http://www.bandbuilder.com/staind/index ... ode=D18444
Here. This is a link to Staind's eCard for "Price to Play" which might have the entire music video on it soon.

ducksqueak
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by ducksqueak » Apr 19th 2003, 11:32 am

I already posted the e-card link a while back. I, personally, am a huge Staind fan. I love everything about them. I've been a fan since the first time I heard "Mudshovel" on MTV in 1999. The first time I heard "Price to Play" I fell in love with them all over again. It's one of their strongest songs. The lyrics are great and the music is so amazing and that weird turn thing Aaron does with his voice was a great addition. (He hardly does those kinds of things.) I really like it. I hope others like it, too. Their new album, 14 Shades of Grey , comes out May 20.
"Gee, you're beautiful when you're unconscious."
---Link in "Hairspray"