Lisa Waltz on Oliver Beene (2003)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
Megs
Lifehead

Lisa Waltz on Oliver Beene (2003)

Post by Megs » Apr 6th 2003, 8:36 pm

My husband was just flipping the channels (I know. Surprised me, too.) and he stopped on this show Oliver Beene on Fox. Hallie Lowenthal plays one of the boy's mom on the show.

Has anyone been watching this show? Is it worthy enough to add to my TV-watching schedule? Sunday nights are currently open. :wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Apr 7th 2003, 1:21 am

I just about to post the same thing! :D

The actress you are thinking of is Lisa Waltz. I saw someone who looked like her in tonight's episode, but I missed the credits. Her IMDB listing doesn't mention a guest role on Oliver Beene, so I'm not quite sure it was her. Then again, it may not have been updated yet.

As for the show, I only saw part of one episode; it seemed pretty good, made me laugh a few times. I probably won't follow it because it isn't in my usual genres, but it's worth a look.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Apr 7th 2003, 12:34 pm

I was pretty sure it was her, and she was Oliver's friend Michael's mom.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."