Future Fan Fic Project?

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Future Fan Fic Project?

Post by TomSpeed » Mar 27th 2003, 12:58 am

I'm debating whether to start another fan fiction project that will branch out from the last part of my After 10+ Years Project. I have some basic ideas. Of course, I'd have a heck of a time getting Angela and Brian from the Atlanta area to LA and back to Pittsburgh in one or two shows. The idea of setting the story in foreign places and bringing the story back to familiar territory gets my creative juices flowing. Of course, the logistical and plot problems of moving the other characters about will be a nightmare. And keeping my story true to the show will not be easy either. However, I'd like to know more about the adult lives of the characters. I'll toss some ideas around this weekend. It will be a good way for me to stay off of the streets.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

blue_moon_34
Nicky Driscoll

Post by blue_moon_34 » Mar 29th 2003, 3:07 am

oh please right some more fan fic. i can't wait to read it.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Mar 29th 2003, 4:59 pm

I had a rather odd thought this morning when I watched Life of Brian. It would be interesting if someone wrote a fanfic about Danielle and Brian getting together later on. Could happen. Danielle was like obssessed with him. I would be curious to read something like that. But I am sure it has been done before...
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Mar 29th 2003, 10:56 pm

Danielle and Brian getting together -- that would make an interesting fan fiction story. I was involved with sisters at one time. One sister was two years younger than me. The other sister was two years older than me. I dated the older sister first. I guess she kind of pushed me off on the younger sister. Of course, I was more young and innocent then. "Weekend" also explores the Brian-Danielle connection. Alas, Brian and Danielle will not become involved in my story. (I guess I'm writing another one. I wrote a few pages today. But I need to rewrite them because my computer crashed.) But I'd like to read one involving them. It would be interesting how Angela functions in such a story.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Mar 30th 2003, 7:28 am

Megs wrote:I had a rather odd thought this morning when I watched Life of Brian. It would be interesting if someone wrote a fanfic about Danielle and Brian getting together later on. Could happen. Danielle was like obssessed with him. I would be curious to read something like that. But I am sure it has been done before...
I think Shobi did a small step in that direction in one of his stories. Doesn't Danielle kiss Brian during some saxophone lessons and he falls from his chair? Uh, I haven't read Shobi's fanfic for ages... :-)

Oh, and @Tom: Please continue :) As soon as I have some time to overwork the fanfiction section, I'll add your previous story to the fanfic listing.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Mar 31st 2003, 12:57 am

I didn't make much progress this weekend. I have some basic ideas though. Angela and Brian are getting to know each other in Atlanta. I'm debating having Shelby, Angela's jilted suitor I created, make an appearance. I haven't decided how unlikable I should make him. She did almost marry him. Since Angela has a past love (besides Jordan), Brian probably needs one, too. I don't think I can work Susan Gallow in again. Graham and Patty present a problem for me. I'm not sure what they should be doing yet. They are approx. 52 years old. Angela and Brian are 27/28. The lack of definitive birthdates might cause me to create some. Although I believe having Angela and Brian away from Pittsburgh is necessary for their personal development, I have to get them from Atlanta to Pittsburgh and back. I had a vision of Rayanne acting in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. She'd make a good Maggie under Mr. Katimsky's direction. Anyway, all I have are basic ideas so far. I still haven't retyped the three pages I lost yesterday.
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 1st 2003, 9:32 pm

I really haven't devoted a great deal of time to my current project. There are a few reasons why it is going more slowly. I'm not going to be able to mine so much from the characters' high school years as I did on the last project. I haven't got a hook or motivating factor yet. And the characters haven't been speaking to me as much. Fortunately, they have not been totally silent. I recovered what I wrote last weekend.

One of the things I tried to capture in this scence is how people react to accomplishments in their lives. My last big accomplishment was getting my brokerage job. I moved from the 401k department to brokerage where I work. It was no sure thing that I would get the job. But I did. The great thing about my getting the job when I did was that my the woman I loved the most was visiting at the time. Needless to say, the celebration was X-rated. There's nothing like celabratory sex. Angry sex is close, but if you have a lot of angry sex in a relationship it probably isn't going to last long. The problem with using something like what happened to me in this project is that I don't envision Angela and Brian simply jumping into bed together at this point in their relationship. Only a few months have elapsed since my last story ended. However, I want to show a glimpse of intimacy and what factors outside of sex might drive their relationship. I'm not sure that I captured what I set out to do, but here is what I have written so far.

Part One -- Nighttime Reading

Location: Angela’s apartment in Clemson. Angela is lying on her lofted bed looking down at Brian who is sitting on her couch reading. The time is late in the evening in early September.

(Angela sits up on the bed and looks over the railing of the loft.)

Angela -- May I come down now?

Brian – No, you may not. I’m not done reading.

Angela – I’m thirsty. I need something to drink.

Brian – I’ll get you something to drink.

Angela – No, finish reading.

Brian – I’m trying to finish. But you won’t let me. (Brian points towards the door.) Dr. Chase, will I need to banish you outside again? You asked me over here to finish reading your book. I’m reading it. Quit interrupting me.

Angela – Are you almost done?

Brian – Shhhh!

(Angela lies back down on the bed.)

Angela – Fine, finish reading.

Angela VO* -- I’ve been spending a lot of time with Brian Krakow. It’s funny how we slipped back into the groove of our relationship after so many years apart. Of course, things are a little different now.

(Brian sets Angela’s manuscript down on the coffee table. He gets up from the couch.)

Brian – OK, I’m done. You may come down now.

(Angela jumps from the bed and starts down the ladder from the loft.)

Angela – Finally! (Angela approaches Brian.) So, what do you think? I’m not sure about some of the cuts I made from the second draft. But I thought Chad seemed to overshadow Thomas a little bit.

Brian – I think it’s…

Angela – What?

Brian – Fantastic.

(Angela runs over to Brian and hugs him. Brian strongly hugs her, too. They kiss.)

Angela – Really? I mean, you aren’t just saying that. Right?

Brian – Right, I’m not making it up. It’s really…

Angela – Tell me the truth.

Brian – Outstanding. This is the best thing you’ve written.

(Angela pushes Brian away.)

Angela – No, you are just saying that to stay in my good graces.

Brian – It really is fantastic. There’s no question about it.

Angela – It’s the first novel that I’ve actually, you know, finished.

Brian – You did a great job on it. You are a talented writer.

Angela – Go on.

(Brian takes Angela’s hand and leads her to the couch.)

Brian – You are smart, beautiful, and sexy.

(Brian runs the fingers of his left hand thorough Angela’s hair. They kiss again. Passion rises.)

Angela – Don’t stop.

Brian – Don’t stop giving you compliments or kissing?

Angela – You worship me. You could not live without me.

Brian – Well, I wouldn’t go that far.

(Angela playfully taps Brian on the nose.)

Angela – Rat!

Brian – I worship you. I couldn’t live without you.

Angela – That’s better.

Brian – What time is it?

(Angela looks at her watch.)

Angela – Eleven-thirty.

Brian – I didn’t know it had gotten so late. I need to go.

Angela – You have to go now?

Brian – I have to drive to Columbus tomorrow morning. There are some interviews I have to do at the army base for the story I’m working on.

(Brian gets up from the couch. He picks up some of the things he has been working on from the coffee table. He starts to look for his briefcase. Angela also gets up from the couch.)

Angela – Maybe you should drive out from here in the morning?

Brian – I still have a crick in my neck from sleeping on the couch last night. I think it’ll be better if I drive out from my apartment.

(Brian finds his briefcase behind a chair. He sets the briefcase on the floor, opens it, and he sets his things inside. Angela watches.)

Angela – OK, that’s fine. [pause] It will be a longer drive for you from here anyway.

Brian – I’ll call you tomorrow night.

Angela – I can cook dinner.

Brian – I won’t be back until late.

Angela – That won’t be a problem. Really, don’t worry about it.

Brian – Bye. I’ll call you before I head back.

Angela – Night.

(Brian opens the door and leaves.)

Hopefully, I'll get back into touch with the characters and have more stuff soon.
Last edited by TomSpeed on Jul 29th 2003, 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 2nd 2003, 12:04 am

Part Two -- Afterglow

Location: Chase house, same time. Patty and Graham are in their bedroom in bed.

Patty – Now, I’m exhausted. Yet, I’m very relaxed, too.

(Graham, who has one arm underneath Patty, smiles and hugs her tightly.)

Graham – You’re welcome.

Patty – I can’t believe how tense I was before just now. We have to redo the entire order for Dr. Chetam’s survey class because he changed his mind about which Eudora Welty stories he wants to teach this semester. I wonder if Angela puts printers through this type of agony.

Graham – I’m sure she doesn’t. She’s very decisive about what she wants to teach. [pause] Redoing the order will mean more money.

Patty – Yes, it will mean more money. But it will mean we will have to take time away from other things we are working on. Everything is going off of schedule.

Graham – You’ll handle it. [pause] I could help out some in the mornings before we serve lunch.

Patty – No, that’s OK. I’ll handle it. You just need to concentrate on feeding all of the hungry people in Pittsburgh the best food in town.

Graham – That reminds me. Rumor has it that Gloria Lieb –

Patty – She is the restaurant critic for the paper?

Graham – Yes, that’s her. Supposedly, she is going to be hitting my side of town in the next couple of weeks.

Patty – How do you know?

Graham – I have my sources.

Patty – You aren’t nervous are you? The last review was fantastic. Business went through the roof.

Graham – No, I’m not nervous. Anyone can come into my restaurant anytime and have a great meal.

Patty – They can and they do.

Graham – You’re a little biased.

Patty – I speak the truth. [pause] Oh, I’m going to the bank during lunch tomorrow. Do you need me to stop by the restaurant on my way?

Graham – You just want to dine with the owner and head chef.

Patty – Oh, yes, I do. Plus, I can’t think of anywhere else I can get a free lunch. The company won’t be that bad either.
Last edited by TomSpeed on May 1st 2003, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 3rd 2003, 1:11 am

I'm trying to give some insight into how Angela has grown more confident since high school in this scene. I also want to give a glimpse of her normal life. There's not much happening in terms of plot. It's more character development than anything else.

Part Three -- Tuesdays and Thursdays According to Angela

Location: Angela’s apartment and various locations that are part of Angela’s morning routine. Angela is sleeping.

[A very loud digital clock sounds its cry.]

Angela VO* -- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I try to get up at Six AM. If I’m feeling particularly dedicated, I hit the snooze button only once.

(Angela reaches out to hit the snooze button on the alarm.)

Angela VO* – Ten minutes usually zips by like a rocket.

[Fade Out]

[Alarm sounds again.]

Angela VO* -- I start my morning with a really hot shower.

[Fade In]

(Angela wearing her jade robe climbs down the ladder of the loft headed to the bathroom.)

[Fade Out]

Angela VO* -- After my shower, I throw on some sweats, pack some essentials in my backpack, then I start my morning jog.

[Fade In]

(Angela is jogging on a sidewalk. Lights lining the sidewalk light her passage on the sidewalk though trees that line the sidewalk on both sides.)

Angela VO* -- While I’m jogging, I try to compose my thoughts, organize the day ahead, and make sense out of recent events. I’ve recently been thinking about Brian and the time we’ve spent together over the last few months. The things we discuss and how it feels to touch him make a circuit in my mind. Kissing, our lips touching, anticipation, eagerness, abandonment – all sorts of random thoughts sparkle like shells on a beach. I only need to stop in my mind and pick them up one at a time.

[Fade Out]

Angela VO* -- My jog ends at the university’s fitness center.

[Fade In]

(Angela has changed into black one-piece swimsuit. She approaches an indoor Olympic-size swimming pool. She passes diving boards of increasing heights. Finally, she stops at the tallest one. She climbs the ladder. She dives into the pool. After the dive, she starts her laps in the pool.)

[Fade Out]

Angela VO* -- I usually do twenty-five laps.

[Fade In]

(Angela climbs a ladder out of the pool. She walks over to the lounge chair where her backpack and towel are located. As she walks, the men’s swim team enters the fitness center. Appreciative whistles are heard from the team.)

Toby [a member of the swim team] – Good morning, Dr. Chase.

Angela – Good morning, Toby and gentlemen.

Toby – How was your swim?

Angela – Invigorating.

[Fade Out]

Angela VO* -- I take another quick shower after my swim. I dress in jeans and sports shirt. Then I walk to the building where I teach.

[Fade In]

(Angela enters her office. She throws her backpack in a chair. Her Teacher’s Assistant, Spencer, enters armed with coffee and a muffin.)

Spencer – One coffee with three sugars. One blueberry muffin. (Spencer sets the coffee and muffin on Angela’s desk.)

Angela – Please tell me you have real butter.

Spencer – Sorry, I only have margarine. You told me you wanted to eat healthy.

Angela – Butter might not be that healthy, but it tastes really good. Make a note: bring real butter.

Spencer – Noted.

Angela – Thank you.

Spencer – [indicating the notes on Angela’s desk] Your notes are ready.

Angela – Thanks. [pause] Can you copy the take home test for me so that I can distribute it after class?

Spencer – No problem.

Angela – Great! (Angela looks at the clock hanging on the wall above her desk.) OK, just a few minutes for breakfast, then it’s time to rock and roll.

[Fade Out]

Angela VO* -- And that’s how my Tuesdays and Thursdays usually begin.
Last edited by TomSpeed on Jul 29th 2003, 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 3rd 2003, 2:32 pm

Part Four -- Making a Deposit

Location: Bank. Time is mid-afternoon. Patty is waiting in line for one of the tellers. Five of the eight teller windows are manned.

(A teller leaves her window and steps inside an office briefly. She goes back to her window. Rayanne, wearing bank-formal attire, goes to an empty window and turns a knob by the window that reveals her nameplate at the front of the window. The nameplate reads: Rayanne Graf, Head Teller.)

Rayanne – Next, please.

(Patty approaches Rayanne’s window.)

Rayanne – Good afternoon, Patty.

Patty – Good afternoon, Rayanne. I just need to make some deposits for Graham and me.

(Patty opens one envelope and places the contents on the window counter. Rayanne starts to work. Patty opens a second envelope.)

Patty – You look great!

Rayanne – Thanks. You, too.

Patty – How is Nathan?

Rayanne – He’s fantastic! He’s growing so fast. Next year, he’ll start kindergarten.

Patty – Wow!

Rayanne – How’s Graham, Danielle, Angela?

Patty – They are all fine.

(Rayanne prints receipts for the deposits and hands them to Patty.)

Rayanne – Oh, I almost forgot to invite you to the Players of Three Rivers production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. It’s in a couple weeks. I’m in the play.

Patty – That sounds great. I read that play in college. Elizabeth Taylor played Maggie in the movie.

Rayanne – Yes, I know. I’m Maggie in our production.

Patty – You have a great role then. [pause] Maybe you should invite Angela? She felt pretty bad that she missed your last play.

Rayanne – OK, I think I will.

Patty – Great! [pause] Thanks for everything today.

Rayanne – You’re welcome.

(Patty turns and leaves. Rayanne turns the knob by the window. Her nameplate is covered. She goes back into the office.)

Ahhh, the plot driving scene appears. Well, I got a chance touch on the Patty-Rayanne relationship.
Last edited by TomSpeed on Jul 29th 2003, 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 6th 2003, 9:46 pm

This is just an update post. The writing has been going very slowly recently. I still don't have a direction in which to take the characters. I guess I've rubbed off on them -- their lives are pretty dull. Anyway, I'll try to have some more parts this week.

I do have a picture of Danielle dutifully having a weekly dinner with Patty and Graham. Poor Danielle, she has to face her parents alone. I have kind of painted myself in a corner with the Angela and Brian relationship. It would be easier if they could be having sex now. I have to find more creative, yet compelling, ways for them to be intimate. I'm sad to say most of the intimacy in my previous relationships primarily involved sex. I guess that's a big reason why I'm single now. Anyway, I like the idea of Angela wanting Brian to read her novel as she is writing it. But they need something more. Writing this story is like moving furniture.
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 7th 2003, 12:17 am

Well, I got some of the furniture moved.

Part Five -- What's for Dinner?

Location: Angela’s office, the visitors’ station at the army base in Columbus, and Graham’s kitchen at the restaurant, mid-afternoon. Angela is putting her manuscript in an overnight envelope. Brian is in the visitors’ station. Graham is doing inventory.

[The telephone rings.]

Angela – Hello, Angela Chase.

Brian – Hello, Brian Krakow.

Angela – Mr. Krakow, how good of you to call. Are you on your way back to town?

Brian – Not yet. But I should be back at about 7:30.

Angela – Great! I’ll cook dinner.

Brian – You don’t have to cook. We can eat out.

Angela – Eating out gets old. Plus, I need a chance to show off my cooking skills. How can you tell if I can cook or not if I don’t cook?

Brian – I’m sure you can cook. Your dad is a chef.

Angela – Just because my dad can cook doesn’t mean I can cook.

Brian – Why do I need to know if you can cook or not?

Angela – Because, I know you can’t cook. Everything you cook comes out of a microwave. If we are going to have any kind of future together, one of us has to be able to cook.

Brian – OK, you can make dinner tonight. See you around 7:30.

Angela – See you.

(Angela hangs up the telephone.)

Angela VO* -- Why do I do this to myself? I just committed myself to going grocery shopping. I hate grocery shopping. Also, what am I going to cook?

(Angela picks up the telephone and dials. The phone rings at Graham’s restaurant. He checks which line is being called and answers.)

Graham – Hello, Graham Chase.

Angela – Hey, dad.

Graham – Hey, kiddo.

Angela – Dad, if I’m kiddo, what do you call Danielle?

Graham – I’ve recently started calling Danielle slugger. [pause] She doesn’t like it though.

Angela – I wonder why.

Graham – She works for a baseball team.

Angela – It’s a great nickname, dad.

Angela VO* -- Just thinking about dad calling Danielle "slugger" makes me want to crack up.

Graham – What’s up?

Angela – I need some suggestions about what to cook for dinner tonight.

Graham – You’re cooking for Brian? Things must be getting serious between you two. Do I need to start getting fit for a tux?

Angela – Dad, it’s dinner. A man and a woman can eat dinner together without getting married.

Graham – Well, you can’t go wrong with chicken.
Last edited by TomSpeed on Jul 29th 2003, 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 7th 2003, 11:28 pm

This part either works or it doesn't. It's probably the most complex part I've written so far.

Part Six -- Dinnertime in America

Location: Angela’s apartment, Chase house, POTR Theater, and Melton house. The time is early evening.

[Angela’s apartment – Angela is in the kitchen preparing to cook dinner.]

Angela VO* – You can’t go wrong with chicken. Of course, I could cheat and use a ready-made flavoring mix. But I need to put two summers of working at dad’s restaurant to the test. Draw on that experience. I can also draw on years of watching him cook in our kitchen. When did I stop cooking anyway? Is making sandwiches, heating stuff up in the microwave, ordering take-out food cooking? Well, ordering take-out definitely isn’t cooking. OK, time to make some French chicken.

[Chase house – Danielle is arriving for dinner.]

Danielle VO* – Dad always takes Thursday night off. It’s the new family night. It’s probably important for us to eat together as a family at least one night of the week. But it was a lot easier when Angela still lived at home.

Danielle [calls out from the living room] – I’m home!

Patty [calls out from kitchen] – We’re in the kitchen, sweetie.

(Danielle enters the kitchen. Graham and Patty are busily preparing dinner.)

Danielle – It smells good. What are you making?

Graham – Linguine with garlic shrimp, slugger.

Danielle VO* -- I hate it when dad calls me slugger. Will telling him that again make a difference?

Danielle – That sounds great. Do you want me to help with anything?

Graham – Sure. You can take the --

[Angela’s apartment]

Angela VO* -- Chicken and rub it all over with garlic. Lightly sprinkle with pepper. Put chicken into roasting pan. Take a saucepan and melt the butter. Stir in tarragon, parsley, and –

[POTR Theater, on the stage are Rayanne, Rickie, and Mr. Katimsky]

Rayanne – Peanuts. It’s the peanuts that make this candy bar so good.

Rickie – I thought it was the milk chocolate.

Mr. Katimsky – I thought it was the nugget.

Rayanne – It’s the peanuts. Trust me.

Mr. Katimsky – Do you guys know if they have fixed [long pause] the coffee machine?

Rickie – I’m not sure, but there are some –

[Melton house, Sharon is bringing drinks into the dining room.]

Sharon – Sodas.

Eric – Thanks, honey. This spaghetti sauce smells wonderful. You’ve outdone yourself this time.

(Sharon sits down at the table. She is smiling very brightly. She starts to serve Eric the spaghetti.)

[Angela’s apartment]

Angela VO* -- You know what would taste good right now?

(Angela uncorks a bottle of wine. She pours herself a glass of wine. She takes a small sip.)

Angela VO* -- Blush wine. Nothing could taste better right now.

[Chase house]

Graham – The taste comes from the pickle, basil, and just a little bit of scallions.

Danielle – So you let the chicken, parsley, and garlic sit in the fridge for –

[POTR Theater]

Rayanne – Three hours. We’ve been here for three hours.

Mr. Katimsky – Well, you haven’t done the scene right. It’s the first scene.

Rickie [from backstage] – You can’t giggle every time you say the lines.

Rayanne – Well, I can’t get over this dialogue. First of all, Brick’s brother is named Gooper. And Gooper has five no-neck monsters. Who talks like this?

(Rayanne looks at John, who is Brick in the play.)

John – Don’t look at me.

Mr. Katimsky – No one talks like this anymore, I think. The play was written in the [very long pause] 50s. It takes place in the South.

Rayanne – Maggie can’t have a –

[Melton house]

Sharon – Baby. I’m going to have a baby.

(Eric swallows his soda and starts to choke. Sharon gets up from her chair and rushes to help him.)

[Chase house, dining room. Danielle, Graham, and Patty are sitting at the dining room table.]

Danielle – No, I haven’t dated anyone since I broke up with Roger. But it’s OK. Really, I’m fine.

Patty – You know, there are many single professors who do business with us at the printing shop.

Graham – I’m in the Rotary Club, too.

Danielle VO* -- Now my parents are trying to fix me up with someone. I think I’m going to –

[Angela’s apartment]

Angela VO* -- Die. I need another glass of wine. Has it been fifteen minutes? Yes, it’s time to baste the chicken.

(Brian knocks on the door and enters.)

Brian – Wow, the food smells great. See I knew you could cook.

(Angela exits the kitchen and approaches Brian. She approaches Brian and hugs him. They kiss.)

Angela – You haven’t tasted anything yet.

Brian – I’ve tasted your lips. They taste wonderful.

Angela – Buttering up the chef. I like it. Be a sweetie and grab some dishes. We’re actually going to eat at the table tonight. Dinner is almost ready.
Last edited by TomSpeed on Jul 29th 2003, 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomSpeed

Post by Guest » Apr 8th 2003, 11:42 am

I think the scene works. One of the many, many, endless things I love about MSCL was those type of shots like in Strangers in the House.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 8th 2003, 2:12 pm

Anonymous wrote:I think the scene works. One of the many, many, endless things I love about MSCL was those type of shots like in Strangers in the House.
Thanks!

I gave up candy bars for Lent. I'm pretty sure that's where describing a Snickers bar comes from.
TomSpeed