Slush

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
starbug
Lifehead

Slush

Post by starbug » Mar 26th 2003, 11:27 am

Excuse me for being slushy... I've had a bit to drink and you know, this always engenders feelings of affection for people, at least in my case :!:

I just want to say, in a non-gushy way of course, that I think this is the best forum I've visited, and has remained so over the time I've known about it.

:D :D :D :D :D

So, in a world where so many people hate each other, it's truly refreshing to know that there is a community I can visit where I know people may disagree or agree with what I say but that they will never get personally abusive about it.

Thank you - all of you.

:smilecolros:

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Mar 26th 2003, 2:29 pm

I second that emotion!

This is a wonderful forum, and I can't say enough how much I appreciate all that has gone into making it such a great place, from the initial conception to the fantastic administrators to the incredible members. I love this place!

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Mar 26th 2003, 5:23 pm

Word. I love this place and all you guys! *sniff*

This forum is by far the most relaxed, open, friendly, honest, and fun board I have ever visited. Excellent board and excellent posters!

:wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Mar 26th 2003, 7:15 pm

Best.Forum.Ever.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Mar 27th 2003, 12:40 am

I have to agree with you. This is a fantastic forum. :thumpup:
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Mar 27th 2003, 1:20 pm

Mega Dittos!!!!!!!!! This is the only forum I visit. Well; at least the only one I visit regularly and post in.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Mar 27th 2003, 11:18 pm

The only other two forums I look at are the ones at stevemartin.com and weezer.com, but I'm not registered there...yet at least. I used to drive my (now ex) boyfriend crazy looking at this site last year after I found it. The Internet is an amazing thing. This community is always warm and welcoming, and there are always pretty interesting, fun, or insightful conversations going on. I really love it! I think it's weird, though, that I haven't seen any faces, but I feel like I kind of know some personalities here. Weird, but in the cool way. Anyone else feel this way too?
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

great forum

Post by lance » Mar 28th 2003, 10:44 am

Starbug,

Thanks for this thread. This forum represents a great community of exceptional people. The people behind the colorful Avatars represent the very best of humanity. I have been repeatedly struck by the compassion, intelligence, wit and caring expressed at various times by the members of the MSCL forum community. I remain grateful to be a small part of this community.

Thanks guys,

Lance Man

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Mar 28th 2003, 11:17 am

I'm glad everyone values this place in the same way I do :)

I think the internet is so full of rubbish that it's sometimes hard to look at it - this place is definitely the exception to the rule.

I echo Candygirl's sentiments regarding the administrators and creators - 'Without lamps, there'd be no light.'

http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Topic split

Post by Sascha » Mar 30th 2003, 7:50 am

The Breakfast Club deserves his own topic and the postings have gone there: http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2325

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: Slush

Post by Jody Barsch* » Sep 28th 2013, 1:49 pm

I know not a lot of the old regulars come by a lot anymore, and the activity here's not what it once was, but this has been an incredibly active site for so so many years, and I do love it and the people and the administrators here. I love MSCL, I also love this site. It was a wonderful introduction for me into the social side of the Internet, and really has set the bar for thoughtful, friendly, playful, and respectful interactions. Just dropped by to check-in and say hi. :sunshine:
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

seanjones
Tino

Post by seanjones » Oct 5th 2013, 8:44 pm

Hi. I love MSCL and i love stopping by here for old times sake. This site has been brilliant for me throughout the years of my MSCL obsession. Oh well, i wish more people posted here.

Bacchante
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Bacchante » Oct 17th 2013, 3:42 am

Hey seanjones,

We may not post a lot, but we're around ;) One is never alone in one's MSCL obsession/appreciation! :)
"I know you think, how could someone like me understand. Only, I do."