mp3 and stuff

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
worldsapart
Between Names

mp3 and stuff

Post by worldsapart » Sep 30th 1999, 12:14 am

I found a cool MP3 of the Ramones' version of "I Want to be Sedated" (I didn't know that it was done by them originally until yesterday)! I just wish someone would make an audio clip of it from the show because, personally, I think it sounds much better when Jared Leto sings it! =) Speaking of him...does anyone know anything about that band he supposedly formed with his brother? Any record deal or anything? Just curious...

Tracey

christoff2003
Tino

Post by christoff2003 » Mar 6th 2003, 4:10 pm

cool

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Mar 6th 2003, 5:46 pm

Usually you can find it on Kazaa, but I also have it. It's 496 Kb and 42 seconds long. Send an email to my MSN Messenger address if you can't find it and I'll send it to you
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

Lindsay
Overlooked Sibling

his band...

Post by Lindsay » Mar 7th 2003, 1:03 am

Jared Leto fronts a band called 30 Seconds to Mars. There is 4 memebers including his brother you mentioned, Shannon Leto who drums (amazingly may I add). You MUST check them out!!! Their cd is this incredible, passionate, unique spectacle, filled with solid musicians and brilliant ideas. If you appreciate Jared's vocals on "I wanna be sedated" (which in fact is where I became interested in his future endevours with singing, a band etc) you will love 30 Seconds to Mars. His voice is breath taking. Please check the cd out, or visit their web site: http://www.30secondstomars.com.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Mar 7th 2003, 6:39 am

Just want to add that the original posting in this thread is from 1999 - almost 4 years old. So don't be irritated if Tracey never responds - I don't know if she still visits the boards.

christoff2003
Tino

Post by christoff2003 » Mar 7th 2003, 6:53 pm

yeah it was a joke...

Lindsay
Overlooked Sibling

lovely...

Post by Lindsay » Mar 8th 2003, 1:31 am

Sorry, I never really check the date on messages. Besides, I like the band so much, I feel like everyone should really check them out.

glitter_punk
Overlooked Sibling

eeep

Post by glitter_punk » Mar 21st 2003, 8:36 pm

I'm on the 30 Seconds to Mars street team, The echelon, and which ironically, I didn't know Jared or shannon were in a band until after I first saw them live because they were opening up for adema... You should definitely check them out. I've gotten to meet jared and shannon:

http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/luna/ima ... njared.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/luna/images/mejared.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/luna/ima ... hannon.jpg

You can check out the pictures there, but Jared and Shannon are completely wonderful. They're so friendly and always willing to talk, (just don't mention MSCL... it's not a good idea, although I do wonder if he ever looks back)... Shannon is so talented on drums and he's so wonderful, he gives the best hugs!!! Jared is an excellent songwriter and really appreciates the fans' dedication.

*Andriana*
[echelon - chicago division]
This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would  have received actual instructions on where to go and what to do.