my feelings on the show...

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
christoff2003
Tino

my feelings on the show...

Post by christoff2003 » Feb 27th 2003, 5:30 pm

I have just recently found, very randomly, the dvd set in my basement and decided to watch the first episode. I had heard of the series before, and have seen bits and pieces of it. I can even remember being forced to watch the premiere back in 1994 with my babysitter. She wouldn't watch anything else. I was so upset because i could not understand what was going on, I was only 9 i think!! I tried so hard, but nothing made sense. My babysitter was probably 14 or 15.

After watching the first episode, I was blown away. I am now in love with Angela Chase and the rest of the crew. The show is so pragmatic. It's like I've always had some sentimental attachment to the show, though I just watched my first episode a few days ago. It's weird how I can now relate to the show and its characters after so many years. I wish now I could talk to my babsitter about the show. I miss the time. I miss the show. I wish I could have been old enough to connect while it was on air. I'm so glad i stumbled upon this series, and I don't even know whos dvds these are!!

Sorry if this was boring, but I feel much better now that I have expressed my thoughts on this wonderful, almost magical show!!

Thank You :)

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 27th 2003, 9:56 pm

You stumbled onto a DVD Box set in your basement? And you have no idea who it belongs to? :shock:

No matter how you came to love it, welcome to the Forum!
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."