MSCL Cast-Signed T-shirt

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Brooklyn
Tino

MSCL Cast-Signed T-shirt

Post by Brooklyn » Mar 5th 2002, 7:40 pm

Hey all- I have kind of a stupid question. On the T-shirt that all the cast signed at the wrap party for MSCL, I can't make out what they wrote.
Does anyone know what it says?

Re: MSCL Cast-Signed T-shirt

Post by Guest » Mar 5th 2002, 10:59 pm

Sorry for sounding ignorant but where is this shirt you speaking of? Is there a place to view it, I've not seen it. Also what wrap up party? Any details would be cool.

:)
R

Brooklyn
Tino

Post by Brooklyn » Mar 5th 2002, 11:37 pm

You can view the T-shirt on this website. Go to http://www.mscl.com/mall and scroll down until you see a picture of white T-shirt with black writing all over it. I would love to be able to read the messages, but the pic is too small. :>

Brooklyn
Tino

Post by Brooklyn » Mar 5th 2002, 11:44 pm

I must be the dumbest person ever. I just realized the messages the cast wrote on the shirt are actually typed below for better viewing. My mistake. ~Brookie

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Mar 9th 2002, 4:01 am

Whoa, I've somehow never seen that before. Thanks for bringing it up!

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Mar 13th 2002, 3:00 pm

Hi all, I am on my lunch break at work and just came across this post. After careful scrutiny of the shirt, here is what I could make out.

Claire Danes (Angela): “I can’t express my love and appreciation. We’re quite a group, in my humble opinion! Love, Claire Danes”

Tom Irwin (Graham): “You guys are the best! He affirmed firmly….what? Love, Tom Irwin”

Jared Leto (Jordan): “Thanks for all the hard work. And for putting up with me! Jared”

Devon Odessa (Sharon): “Thanks to all you like wonderful people who like really make it like totally “happen” xoxoxo Odie…aka Girl Devon"

Wilson Cruz (Rickie): “Thank you for your amazing LOVE and support! Con mucho amor, Wilson Cruz”

Bess Armstrong (Patty): “ OK—So I’ll call Marshall….” I love you all!!! Bess Armstrong"

Devon Gummersall (Brian Krakow): Thank you for a wonderful “LIFE” (written around a picture of boy with big hair, which he probably drew!)

AJ Langer (Rayanne) signed something too but it is too small to read.

Hope this helps!!!

Love,
So Called Fan
(Elyse)

"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Mar 14th 2002, 5:03 am

Hm, is it really so difficult to see that I put a transcript of the t-shirt text right below the t-shirt image at http://www.mscl.com/mall ?

Maybe I should make the font bigger or something... :)

Anyway, I'm copying it over here:

Big Letters-We had a time! on the top a '94 symbol
Thank you for your undying LOVE (underlined) and support! con mucho amor Wilson Cruz
...We will look back on this and know we were all a part of something very special [Heart symbol] A.J. Langer Rayanne
It's been wonderful(smiley face and a '94 with words around them) working with you!!! Love Lisa Wihoit
(Inside of a big heart) Thanks to all you like wonderful people who like really make it like totally..."Happen" XOXOXOXO Odie AKA Girl Devon
Thanks for all the hard work and for putting up with me Jared
(Beutiful little self brian sketch) Thank you for a wonderful "Life" Love Devon Gummersall
Ok-so I'll call Marshall... I love you all Bess Armstrong
I cant express my love and appreciation we're quite a team "in my humble opinion" (heart) Claire Danes
Guidance rules! love always Cathy Kryzanoski
I love you all Mary Kay Place
You guys are the best! He affirmed firmly...what? love Tom Irwin
Danton Stone (aka "Uncle Neil" :)

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

missing names?

Post by K-man » Mar 14th 2002, 2:26 pm

Thanks Sascha! Does anyone else find it interesting which names appear on the shirt and which ones are missing? Mr. Foster??? Amber??? Mr Katimski??? Delia fisher??? I wonder why they didn't sign it. Hmmm.?...

k-man

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Re: missing names?

Post by dTheater » Mar 15th 2002, 1:24 am

Yeah, Danton Stone signed it but not Lisa Waltz? I thought she was a major supporter of OLS.

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: missing names?

Post by Sascha » Mar 15th 2002, 5:46 am

I guess the actors who didn't sign the shirt just weren't on the set the day the signatures were collected. And it wasn't an "OLS"-shirt, it was an "official" cast&crew shirt. Some fans were lucky enough to get one because they knew/know some cast or crew members.