Nice review of the set at DigitallyObsessed

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Feb 12th 2003, 12:26 am

I'd go. It would be a blast just to get together and hang out. Money is a consideration. Time is as well. It depends on the where and when (boy, I'm just a regular captiain obvious, eh?)

Not sure what my family, friends or girlfriend would think about it, but hopefully, I'll be on the plane before they react. :D

Gary

p.s. I say it should be in New Jersey, since we all know that 95% of MSCL.com come from here. Uh... yeah, I think that's the number. 8)

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Feb 12th 2003, 3:58 am

GaryEA wrote: p.s. I say it should be in New Jersey, since we all know that 95% of MSCL.com come from here. Uh... yeah, I think that's the number. 8)
I second that!

Personally I probably wouldnt attend if it was anywhere that I would need to fly to. I haven't been on a plane since about 18 years ago and my girlfriend (with whom i go nowhere without) has never flown. Plus I have NO desire to go to the west coast. East coast is where it is at.

Hell have it here and we can go to the Bada Bing! ;)

And gary, 95% may be a bit off...but we make up for it in quality...or was it quantity...... :?

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Feb 12th 2003, 10:22 am

The main advantage of California would be the fact that the chances would be good to get some of the Bedford Falls team (Winnie Holzman, Ed Zwick, Marshall Herskovitz) for a short visit. Devon Gummersall would probably agree to drop by and also maybe A.J. and Wilson - depending on ther schedule.

But for a "fan-only" meeting the east coast would be nice too - depending on the weather ;-)

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Feb 12th 2003, 10:25 am

sab wrote:But for a "fan-only" meeting the east coast would be nice too - depending on the weather
Hey we have an average of 56 nice days a year, thank you very much! 8)
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 12th 2003, 10:34 am

I would get over my fear of crashing and fly to CA for the chance to meet any of the cast of MSCL.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Feb 12th 2003, 12:50 pm

mglenn wrote:
sab wrote:But for a "fan-only" meeting the east coast would be nice too - depending on the weather
Hey we have an average of 56 nice days a year, thank you very much! 8)
In Cincy,

We have five months of winter, nearly 7 months of summer and an hour and half of Spring until the humidity hits :D

Best,

Lance