Devon Gummersall on "CSI"!

Discuss former or new projects of Devon Gummersall ("Brian Krakow") in this forum.
missmarmalade
Nicky Driscoll

Devon Gummersall on "CSI"!

Post by missmarmalade » Feb 7th 2003, 1:30 pm

Heya!

I did a search to see if anyone else posted about this (because I wasn't exactly sure if the episode was new or a repeat), but Devon Gummersall was on last nights episode of "CSI"!

If it was the current/new episode, it was titled "One hit wonder" and was about a sexual predator who rapes single women in their apartments. Devon played the 'sexual predator'...and if I must say so, he looks fantastic!!! I always thought he was a cutie...but WOW! Hehe! (sorry, girl gushing!)

If this was a repeat and someone has already made a post about this, forgive me :)

xxx,
Nita

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 7th 2003, 2:13 pm

Wow. Didn't he play a rapist on Felicity? Brain! What are you doing?

:wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Feb 7th 2003, 2:33 pm

Man, I wish I could have seen that. I have been curious about what "Brian" looks like now. Plus, I've seen CSI at a friend's place a couple of times and I liked it. I just have a bad memory when it comes to what time and day certain shows are on. I hope my friends taped it! I'll have to ask.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

missmarmalade
Nicky Driscoll

Post by missmarmalade » Feb 8th 2003, 11:53 am

I wish I would have taped it...I would have certainly captured screen shots to post! :(

His hair was quite short...so, there were no curls. He looked like he had bulked up...gained some weight and maybe works out...and it suits him much more. It filled his face out. Plus, he has that general older look...he doesn't look like an adolescent anymore...

He certainly was sexy! Hehe!

xxx,
Nita

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 8th 2003, 7:10 pm

People say the same thing about me. A few years, some extra pounds with a slight tone, new glasses, and a new outlook on life definitely changes someone. You still know he or she is the same person. But, there is a difference. Maybe I will go to my next HS reunion.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

crispy
Nicky Driscoll

wanna trade? :)

Post by crispy » Feb 9th 2003, 6:51 pm

Hey guys,

I've got that episode of CSI on VCD - if anyone wants to trade. :) It's truly excellent quality, and plays in most DVD players as well as your computer.

I'd love to collect more of Devon's (or any MSCL cast member) TV appearances. So feel free to contact me if you have something you think I'd like.

If you can't make VCDs, I'd gladly accept SP speed VHS tapes, or video files on data CD-Rs instead.

Thanks!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 9th 2003, 11:03 pm

Let's hear it for the generous new guy/gal!

Thanks for the offer crispy!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

crispy
Nicky Driscoll

Post by crispy » Feb 10th 2003, 6:41 pm

Thanks candygirl. :)

I've been coming to this forum awhile, enjoy reading people's posts, but too lazy to register...finally decided to do it when I saw this thread. Because it drives me crazy when I miss a TV appearance by one of my favorite actors... And I wish more people would offer these things to those who didn't know about it in time, you know?

So I thought since I have this episode I should mention it. Haven't got any response yet though...Anybody want to trade? If you don't think you have anything I'd want, I'm interested in many things so give it a shot!

crispygirl ;)

missmarmalade
Nicky Driscoll

Post by missmarmalade » Feb 10th 2003, 9:47 pm

I wanted to come back and mention that I only caught the last 3 minutes of the Devon "CSI" episode, because if I would have watched it from the start, I certainly would have come here and let everyone know he was on it....I'm not one of those meanies who don't clue people in.

xxx,
Nita

medellia77
Nicky Driscoll

Another MSCL'er on CSI

Post by medellia77 » Feb 20th 2003, 11:23 pm

Tomorrow night CBS is reairing the episode with Tom Irwin.