foot fetish

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

foot fetish

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 10th 2003, 3:28 pm

Does Rayanne have some kind of foot fetish?

In the pilot, she and Angela are comparing feet outside of Let's Bolt, noting that Angela has really little feet.

In Dancing in the Dark, she comments that "[Dana Odinger's] feet are the perfect kind - they're small with the really high arch."

In the Zit, she says that Jennifer Kamensky should not have been listed as Best Legs because "her ankles are like hams."

:shock:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 10th 2003, 3:29 pm

Good catch. It certainly looks like it!

:lol:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 10th 2003, 5:46 pm

There's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. Feet tend to be ignored. However, a little attention to feet never hurts.

Guys tend to ignore their feet. Here's a funny, yet embarrassing, story. One time a couple years ago, one of my closest girl friends came to visit me after a long time away. Of course, we ended up in bed soon after her arrival. After awhile, she complained that my toenails were scratching her. My toenails? I last looked at my toenails when? Don't get me wrong, they weren't Howard Hughes-like toenails. They were just kind of longish and scraggly. Anyway, one of the most erotic moments of my life ensued as while both of us were naked, she washed my feet and trimmed my toenails. Too bad she lived in Indiana and I couldn't get moved there soon enough before our relationship broke up for good.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 10th 2003, 7:53 pm

Guys do tend to ignore their feet, which is why Birkenstocks and Tevas seem especially hideous when there are dry calloused nasty man feet in them!

The lesson for today: moisturize at the very least :wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 10th 2003, 9:29 pm

candygirl wrote:The lesson for today: moisturize at the very least :wink:
I would also like to add, as Tom suggested, cut them, as well! At the very least, moisturize and cut.

:wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Feb 11th 2003, 6:36 am

candygirl wrote:Guys do tend to ignore their feet, which is why Birkenstocks and Tevas seem especially hideous when there are dry calloused nasty man feet in them!

The lesson for today: moisturize at the very least :wink:
Ugh - I know - it is truly horrid to see that... I try not to look, but you know how sometimes you're just compelled, in this morbid way?

:shock:

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 11th 2003, 9:33 am

It's like driving by a car accident. You don't want to look. However, you look. It's also like watching NASCAR. You don't want the drivers to get hurt, but nothing is as exiting as a wreck at 100 miles per hour.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Post by Guest » May 15th 2003, 4:42 am

Tomspeed you rock my world.

Cami A.
Catalano

Re: foot fetish

Post by Cami A. » Apr 15th 2008, 5:44 am

Yeah. Rayanne totally has foot fetish. Did you also notice that she tends to only talk about girls' feet? Of course who wants to analyze men's feet. I mean, eww...my ex boyfriend never cut his toenails.
Did you notice any other strange habits or fetishes other MSCL characters might have? Besides Angela always tucking her hair behind her ear...
"So, the mouse makes pressure, just by breathing?...I can relate."