Jared Leto in Jane Magazine

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
jacqui926
Tino

Jared Leto in Jane Magazine

Post by jacqui926 » Feb 16th 2002, 4:29 pm

Hi, just wanted to let fans of Jared Leto know that there is a cute interview on him in the March issue of Jane magazine, but beware, in his pictures he is sporting a seriously hideous mullet.

Jack
Yearbook Team

Re: Jared Leto in Jane Magazine

Post by Jack » Feb 17th 2002, 5:16 am

Does he have a mullet because of a movie he's making?

jacqui926
Tino

Post by jacqui926 » Feb 17th 2002, 12:15 pm

You know, its funny, in the whole interview, the mullet was never even mentioned, and I know if I were the interviewer, it would have been the first thing I asked about! So I'm not really sure if its for a movie, or if its a mullet by choice, but one can only pray its for a role...

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 18th 2002, 4:41 am

Thanx for the info, jacqui. I hope I remember to check that out since I don't usually read that magazine. As for the pics, I haven't seen them yet, but perhaps his haircut is in relation to his band, thirtysecondstomars, which seems pretty out there.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

jacqui926
Tino

Post by jacqui926 » Feb 18th 2002, 9:40 am

Yeah, I went to the website to check out thirty seconds to mars after someone mentioned it on here, but was totally confused. No real info, no pictures, the only thing I could see was a bunch of tour dates, and it does look like they are coming to a town near me, but I have no idea what kind of music it is... does anyone else? Is it an alternative band or electronic or what??? The website was just bizarre... The interviewer in Jane asked him about the band but he just kept changing the subject. It was actually a kinda funny interview, but he didn't give out much information about anything.

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 19th 2002, 12:26 am

When I originally went to either the official thirty seconds to mars Website or the record company's Website for the band (Immortal/Virgin), I could have sworn that there were sound clips there so you might want to check them out. From what I remember, it was a bit of techno but with a harder edge.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 28th 2002, 3:24 pm

My understanding is that Jared and the band want to maintain the artistic integrity of the band, meaning that they want people to come see them and be fans because of the music rather than having Jared groupies. Hence the lack of information on the TSTM website regarding who is in the band, pictures, etc. I understand the logic, but they should have faith in their music and the girls who love Jared because if they kick ass then people will come back to experience the music instead of just drooling over Jared.