Joe Millionaire

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 18th 2003, 3:11 am

pgh au hater wrote:watching those girls in particular shovel animal turds or coal was worth the price of admission alone.
Hee! Totally!

The latest: Joevan was training to be a wrestler?!

http://www.upw.com/superstars/evanmariott.htm
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jan 18th 2003, 1:17 pm

candygirl wrote:
pgh au hater wrote:watching those girls in particular shovel animal turds or coal was worth the price of admission alone.
Hee! Totally!

The latest: Joevan was training to be a wrestler?!

http://www.upw.com/superstars/evanmariott.htm

Hahahahahaheheheheehehehooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait. That wasn't a joke. He really wanted to be a wrestler?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 25th 2003, 12:54 am

This show just gets classier every week:

Joevan's brilliant idea

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jan 25th 2003, 12:54 pm

After some intense soul searching, the self-proclaimed "regular guy" replies, "Probably not."
Hee. What a moron. :roll:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 29th 2003, 7:45 pm

I know I shouldn't be surprised by anything that a reality show participant has done, but this show is just giving us drama galore - first Joevan's underwear modeling, then his wrestling career and questionable construction career, and now this (although I suppose this explains the moans and slurping noises on Sarah's date this week).

:shock:

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Jan 29th 2003, 7:53 pm

candygirl wrote:...and now this (although I suppose this explains the moans and slurping noises on Sarah's date this week).

:shock:
LMAO classic. Who says things like that don't come back and haunt ya lol.

(on a side note, those look like the crappiest flicks ;) )

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jan 29th 2003, 8:16 pm

"Bound for Victory"

:lol:

Sorry. It's such a stupid pun, but it got me laughing.

Gary
(I guess it's safe to say she's trying to keep a leg up on the competition... ? :D )

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 10th 2003, 5:44 pm

OKay Lifers; looks like tonights the night! Will we watch with astonishment as the poor young lasses become privy to the evil FOX joke????? :twisted: OR......will it finally be revealed that John Q. Citizen is the butt-end of this here joke in that Joe really is a millionaire?. I still say the joke is supposed to be on us. Maybe he is not really worth $50million, but he's no ditch-digger either. There.....I officially stated my position. Anyone else?
On another note, I can't believe I even watched this crap. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 10th 2003, 6:17 pm

Isn't the 2 hour finale on next week?

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 10th 2003, 6:56 pm

Megs, I thought I heard it was tonight. 2 hours???? Oh, tell me it aint so. :evil:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 10th 2003, 8:10 pm

Tonight is a regular one hour episode and next week is the two hour finale. I think that tonight will probably be Zora and Sara going on "dates" with Joevan yet again (who thinks that Sara will put out again? I can't wait to see the captioning again..."slurp...giggle") and then the episode will end without any jewelry changing hands. Then I would guess that next week's two hour finale will be a lot of rehashing, flashbacking, and previouslys before he finally reveals who he chose. I really hope that they bring back the other girls and let them bitch for a while, then let them in on the secret so that we can see their reactions. I'm just dying to see Heidi and Mojo's reactions to the news.

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 11th 2003, 10:26 am

Yeah, Megs was right. I caught the end of last nights show. What a waste of 60 primetime minutes. They accomplished nothing last night. Those dickheads! Stop jerkin' us around! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 11th 2003, 10:35 am

K-man wrote:Yeah, Megs was right. I caught the end of last nights show. What a waste of 60 primetime minutes. They accomplished nothing last night. Those dickheads! Stop jerkin' us around! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Word. Candygirl was right on the money when she said this:
Tonight is a regular one hour episode and next week is the two hour finale. I think that tonight will probably be Zora and Sara going on "dates" with Joevan yet again (who thinks that Sara will put out again? I can't wait to see the captioning again..."slurp...giggle") and then the episode will end without any jewelry changing hands. Then I would guess that next week's two hour finale will be a lot of rehashing, flashbacking, and previouslys before he finally reveals who he chose.
Bastards. But at least we get to see some reactions from the other girls after they found out! :lol:

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 11th 2003, 10:36 am

K-man wrote:Yeah, Megs was right.
I just had to make my 400th post by quoting this. It is so rare that I hear that.

:wink: :lol:
Last edited by Megs on Feb 11th 2003, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 11th 2003, 11:59 am

I haven't watched one episode of Joe Millionaire. I haven't watched a reality TV show for any length of time since the first Survivor. I don't think I've missed anything I really wanted to see.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/