Jordan's friend Shane

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
ourhands
Frozen Embryo

Jordan's friend Shane

Post by ourhands » Feb 13th 2002, 2:05 pm

Hi everyone

I am new to the board and wanted to say hi...Also, I was watching the "Self Esteem" episode today...you know the one with Jordan and Angela in the boiler room (my fav episode) and well I noticed the actor that played Shane...I guess he is the drummer for Frozen Embryos...anyway...I tried to find out what his real name is and what he has been up to but I can't seem to find it...Does anyone know his real name and where I can find info on him...Let me know...

Can't wait for my DVD to arrive!!

:)
Maria

sine
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Jordan's friend Shane

Post by sine » Feb 13th 2002, 6:55 pm

Hi!

The section encyclopedia/person_register states that Shane was played by Shannon Leto -- Jared's older brother. imdb.com has info on his works. Also pages about Jared's biography might be worth checking out.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Feb 13th 2002, 7:35 pm

Hey ourhands, I'll bet now you know that they are real-life brothers you'll be able to see a likeness everytime you watch an episode with both of them in!! When I first found out (via this website) I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it :0)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 13th 2002, 10:10 pm

In addition to being bandmates on the show and brothers in RL, I believe Shannon and Jared are now bandmates in Thirty Seconds to Mars. You can find out more about the band at <A HREF="http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/">ht ... rs.com/</A>.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard