Is it just me, or......

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jan 7th 2003, 11:42 pm

Debs wrote:I just watched "Dancing in the Dark" and saw something I've never seen before: In the scene where Angela, Rayanne & Rickie are walking up Angela's stairs munching on goodies from the kitchen - my eyes were drawn beyond them, towards the front door, where Patty & Camille were waiting "outside" for their cue to enter. I swear! They are right there behind the net curtain; their movements indicate their preparation to enter.

Has anyone else noticed this before??? Am I (as usual) two years late on the gossip???

Debs xx
I just noticed this, too. You can see them waiting just outside.

Haven't seen you in awhile here! Good to have you back. :D
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jan 7th 2003, 11:49 pm

candygirl wrote:Actually whenever Graham says anything, my boyfriend follows it up with, "That guy is the sh!t!"
Hee. Word. That's one smart fella you got there, candygirl. :wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Jan 8th 2003, 1:28 am

What I just noticed that I never noticed before is in So-Called Angels, when Jordan gives Rickie a ride, Jordan drives down a street with a clealy-marked "Do Not Enter - One Way Street" sign. Heh. Typical Jordan.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

Debs
Liberty High Student

Post by Debs » Jan 8th 2003, 12:44 pm

Hi Megs -

Oh I've been a lurker for a while... just didn't feel like I had much to contribute by the way of posts. I'll never desert mscl.com. You're my virtual family!

Debs xx
Mom. Streamers?

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jan 8th 2003, 1:22 pm

DT, I watched SCAngels the other day and I notice the same thing.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

lithiumkat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by lithiumkat » May 20th 2003, 11:40 pm

candygirl wrote:
K-man wrote:"WHO ARE YOU???"
Hee hee, my boyfriend laughs every time Graham says that!

Actually whenever Graham says anything, my boyfriend follows it up with, "That guy is the sh!t!"

:D

Seriously, he really does that.
OMFG that part always cracks me up too, just th elook on grahams face and the way he says that "WHO ARE YOU!?" that is great, definitely classic mscl moment right there!!! And I didn't really think that Bess did bad acting there, I also think it is Patty's charachter, and if you think about it, it might have been purposely over dramatized, if you think about it that is pretty much the only time in the series Patty just up and has a total Breakdown with the exception maybe of in the car after Rayannes OD.
"people always say how you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing...like a toaster or something, like you can know what it is even."