angelas clothes

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.

angelas clothes

Post by Guest » Jul 8th 2002, 9:27 am

heyho! i really fell in love with the dress angela wears in the pilot at tinos party, the dress which gets full of mudd. it is a red dress with flowers on it. i dont know how it looks exactly. does anyone have a pic of it?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 9th 2002, 6:08 pm

I love the red velvet dress she wears to the World Happiness dance and the fashion show. It's so gorgeous, especially with her skin and hair.

:D

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Jul 9th 2002, 6:37 pm

I just saw the Halloween episode and I love the way Danielle dress up as Angela. When we're talking about Angela's cloths. I used to wear those kind of shirts but her's and the other MSCL-character's are much nicer. And that was the early 90's or so.
Ok, like anyone would be interested in reading this. I will mind not to write for my own sake only, next time. :)

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 9th 2002, 8:18 pm

I had some carefully selected plaid flannel shirts too.

I would like to add that I pilfered them from my boyfriends before the whole grunge thing.

:wink:

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Candygirl...I'm with ya

Post by socalledfan » Jul 10th 2002, 4:01 pm

Candygirl....

I love that red velvet dress too...she looked soooo beautiful in it and it complimented the "Crimson Glow."

I'm picturing her at the end of the fashion show, watching her mom and Danielle, Camille and Sharon....smiling that sweet smile. "Return to Innocence" by Enigma is playing and Angela is saying in her voiceover how she realizes that in a way, all of us are beautiful, "even me."

*sigh*....can't wait to see scenes like THAT ONE on our DVDs.

Socalledfan
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 10th 2002, 6:12 pm

Right there with you socalledfan!

And I love your avatar!

:D

Pedro ;)

Post by Pedro ;) » Aug 31st 2002, 12:25 pm

I think my fave outfit of Angela's is the red/cream flannel dress thing she wears in 'father figures' (at the end - I think!!) when the whole 'Orange juice doesn't grow on tree's' conversation takes place. i reallo adore that look she carries off with the dress and the dock martin boots......MSCL KICKS DAWSONS CREEK IN THE ASS!

Pedro ;)

Post by Pedro ;) » Aug 31st 2002, 12:26 pm

I think my fave outfit of Angela's is the red/cream flannel dress thing she wears in 'father figures' (at the end - I think!!) when the whole 'Orange juice doesn't grow on tree's' conversation takes place. I really adore that look she carries off with the dress and the doc martin boots......MSCL KICKS DAWSONS CREEK IN THE ASS!!!

Debs
Liberty High Student

Post by Debs » Aug 31st 2002, 6:51 pm

I love that crushed velvet number too. With its deep red colour and the sweeping arms... it makes her really stand out in a kind of gothic, romantic way. A more girlie break from the grunge look. That scene always makes me feel like crying.

PS: Top grunge band from that era - Pearl Jam
Mom. Streamers?

mc_streetfighter
Frozen Embryo

in my humble opinion

Post by mc_streetfighter » Sep 1st 2002, 9:58 am

In my humble opinion Dawson's Creek should be Pacey's Creek! He brings the whole show down! :?

I thinks it's great Angela and Rayanne are so individual in their dress sense. I don't think i would have the guts to wear some of the things they did, but good on them. :wink:
"My parents keep asking how school was. It's like saying, 'How was that drive-by shooting?' You don't care how it was, you're lucky to get out alive."

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 5th 2002, 2:24 pm

One thing that I noticed and liked about My So Called Life and Once and Again is the continuity. Meaning, the characters wear their clothes again and again, making it more realistic to me. I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't wear a new outfit everyday of my life, as they do on 90210, Dawson's Creek, etc., etc. I just loved that extra touch that they put into their shows (MSCL and O&A). It made it all the more real to me. Am I making any sense at all?

Anyway, the red velvet dress looks gorgeous on Angela. It's my favorite, as well.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

black underneath

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 29th 2002, 9:49 pm

ive noticed Angela wears like a black cat suit or something under most of her outfits (shorts, dresses, shirts)..i remember back when the show was being aired i was looking for one in order to pull of the same look! *always an imitator, never an originator* :wink:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 30th 2002, 8:25 pm

Actually it's just a black leotard, which was not an unheard of thing in the early 90s.

(A catsuit is a full body unitard that goes all the way down to the ankles, while a leotard is what you picture girls wearing in ballet class.)
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

catsuit

Post by Guest » Jan 5th 2003, 3:15 am

candygirl wrote:Actually it's just a black leotard, which was not an unheard of thing in the early 90s.

(A catsuit is a full body unitard that goes all the way down to the ankles, while a leotard is what you picture girls wearing in ballet class.)
yes but in some of her outfits you see the black top underneath her tops/dress as well

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 5th 2003, 6:02 pm

She is wearing a black leotard under some of her dresses and shirts (mostly the ones with lowcut necklines). Such a modest girl :wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?