Does anyone know how to contact the lunch box distributor?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Does anyone know how to contact the lunch box distributor?

Post by Sammi » Dec 17th 2002, 3:53 pm

I know that we will probably never see them, but I am curious to see if they are finished yet.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 17th 2002, 4:38 pm

Well the company's name was GWhiz (i think). I am sure they have a website somewhere out there with contact info.

In fact I think Jason may have posted a link to their site way back. Try doing some searching.

Or find a post by that Robert guy, if he was who he said he was you might be able to contact him.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 17th 2002, 4:40 pm

robert@gwhiz.com

you're welcome. :)

fnordboy wrote:Well the company's name was GWhiz (i think). I am sure they have a website somewhere out there with contact info.

In fact I think Jason may have posted a link to their site way back. Try doing some searching.

Or find a post by that Robert guy, if he was who he said he was you might be able to contact him.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 17th 2002, 4:46 pm

Robert and another GWhiz employee (vrknight) both posted here, but neither left an email address in their profiles.

The only information I found on the internet was a physical address and phone number, but no website.

G-Whiz
14732 Lull Street
Van Nuys, CA 91405
818 997-7300
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Dec 17th 2002, 5:07 pm

candygirl wrote:but no website.
http://www.gwhizonline.net/

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 17th 2002, 5:36 pm

Just spoke with Robert. The lunchboxes are pretty much done, and being quality control reviewed, etc.

They will probably be shipped out in the next week or 2. After that, allow another 3-4 weeks for shipment to the USA.

After that, allow God knows how long for AU to get off their asses and mail them to you.

Just telling it like it is, and telling you what AU should be communicating to you. I do not stand behind this projection. I am just passing along a message.

Perhaps the AU site should stop predicting a mid-December ship date. Just a suggestion. Because I love AU so.

Jason

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 17th 2002, 8:06 pm

sab wrote:
candygirl wrote:but no website.
http://www.gwhizonline.net/
Damn google - they gave me a website for a music company at http://www.gwhiz.com (I found the phone number using http://www.whitepages.com)

Just goes to show you really CAN find anything on the internet - if you know where to look.

:wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Anakin » Dec 17th 2002, 9:08 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:After that, allow God knows how long for AU to get off their asses and mail them to you.
I think they will not mail the lunchbox until the production of the bonus disk is finished. And again, no one knows when will the production of the bonus disk be finished, right?
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 18th 2002, 2:43 am

Anakin wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:After that, allow God knows how long for AU to get off their asses and mail them to you.
I think they will not mail the lunchbox until the production of the bonus disk is finished. And again, no one knows when will the production of the bonus disk be finished, right?
Hard to produce something with nothing on it.

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Dec 18th 2002, 10:09 am

Haven't you heard? The bonus disc is a hot tea coaster. It comes complete with special labeling: "Memorex CD-R Is it live? compact disc Recordable" Your not supposed to put it in your dvd player or computer!

Seriously, the only way we are ever going to have bonus materials is if we bootleg, errr, share them ourselves. However, since no one probably has anything worth sharing, I guess we'll just have to settle for blank tea coaster discs.
fnordboy wrote:
Anakin wrote:
Hard to produce something with nothing on it.

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 18th 2002, 1:05 pm

i will kill myself if people start getting lunchboxes before i get my frickin DVD's...
word

arteitle
Liberty High Student

Post by arteitle » Dec 19th 2002, 4:44 am

crimsonglowgurl wrote:i will kill myself if people start getting lunchboxes before i get my frickin DVD's...
word
Please don't! You have so much to live for!!

Aaron T.

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 19th 2002, 5:23 pm

arteitle wrote:
crimsonglowgurl wrote:i will kill myself if people start getting lunchboxes before i get my frickin DVD's...
word
Please don't! You have so much to live for!!

Aaron T.
hehe all is well Aaron, the dvd's have arrived! wahoo! now its time for me to check out all the lunchbox and bonus disc forums, since im not bitter anymore :wink: