The last 3 episodes

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
starbug
Lifehead

The last 3 episodes

Post by starbug » Dec 13th 2002, 11:31 am

So, I finally got there last night, watching the last three in one go for the first time in years.

I have to say, some of the best acting I have EVER seen took place in Betrayal. I can't watch it without crying. The subtleties AJ Langer achieves are astounding... ditto in In Dreams. And Rickie's out-loud admission of his sexuality - one of the best scenes ever. Dawson's Creek can kiss it, as far as I'm concerned.

And then, when Weekend was on (that's always been my least favourite episode - it just seemed so out of place) I jumped out of my chair when I realised who was playing Cheryl! I can't believe I never noticed that before - I knew that woman was familiar when I started watching ER but I just couldn't place her...

And in the end, I was left thinking how dumb it was that they cut the show. World Class dumb.

But I am so pleased I finally got to watch them. And I've been back and read Angela's World now - I'm constantly astonished at how complex this show really is... it really is a case of the more you look, the more you see.

Thank you to everybody who made this DVD a reality, from the bottom of my heart.

Right, that's enough gushing now.

:) :oops:

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Rokfire
Tino

Post by Rokfire » Dec 14th 2002, 12:17 pm

I just finished watching the last 2 eps as well, and seeing as this was the first time i had seen the ending all i can is WOW, truly amazing, i cant believe they cancelled it. Although part of me is glad because if it had continued i dont reckon it would have stayed as good. Still the last Ricky scene and the final scene from In Dreams Begin Responsibilities just blew me away. Thank You to all who made DVD happen :).