E-mailed them and finally got my tracking #!!!!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
ZabbieGurl
Tino

E-mailed them and finally got my tracking #!!!!!

Post by ZabbieGurl » Dec 11th 2002, 9:04 pm

:lol: Since I still didn't have a tracking # and had NO CLUE as to what the status of my order was, I e-mailed crackwhore@fuckedcompany.com and CustomerService@AnotherUniverse.com. About 1 hr later, I checked my e-mail and what did I find? A UPS tracking # magically appeared in my e-mail box. Hmmmm.

I think they totally forgot about me...and never shipped my item to begin with. It says the estimated shipping date is a week from today, December 18th. Coincidentally, that is the day I am supposed to leave for winter break.

So if anyone else still has no clue as to what the status of their order is, I'd highly recommend e-mailing those two addresses. I wasn't mean in my e- mails, I just simply yet firmly stated that I still had no idea what was happening...and that calling them was NO help at all. I told them I wanted information ASAP, and that I'd keep e-mailing them until i got what I wanted.

Just thought I'd share.

~Leah
This whole day has been... one long thing that makes no sense.

blueone
Overlooked Sibling

Post by blueone » Dec 11th 2002, 10:21 pm

This is a good idea everyone who's waiting for # numbers should do this. I did this myself and not much later a UPS tracking number with a shipping confirmation appeared in my inbox.

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 18th 2002, 1:03 pm

how do u know the number wasnt pulled out of Ross's ass and that yours is actually on the way though? Is there a way to verify that its coming?

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 18th 2002, 1:12 pm

i tried emailing crackwhore@fuckedcompany and it was undeliverable...is it crackwhoreceo@fuckedcompany???

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 18th 2002, 3:26 pm

crimsonglowgurl wrote:i tried emailing crackwhore@fuckedcompany and it was undeliverable...is it crackwhoreceo@fuckedcompany???
Last thing said about that email address on this board was that it isn't working anymore.

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 18th 2002, 7:15 pm

fnordboy wrote:
crimsonglowgurl wrote:i tried emailing crackwhore@fuckedcompany and it was undeliverable...is it crackwhoreceo@fuckedcompany???
Last thing said about that email address on this board was that it isn't working anymore.
thats fine, geez, settle down..

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 18th 2002, 7:18 pm

Uh settle down?

I guess I won't answer questions anymore then. :roll:
crimsonglowgurl wrote:
fnordboy wrote:
thats fine, geez, settle down..

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 18th 2002, 10:31 pm

crimsonglowgurl wrote:how do u know the number wasnt pulled out of Ross's ass and that yours is actually on the way though? Is there a way to verify that its coming?
If there is a UPS tracking number, the shipment can be tracked at http://www.ups.com
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 19th 2002, 2:00 am

thanks candygirl!!!