ROSS & AU TO BE ON NEWS!?!?!?!?!?!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.

What will he do when confronted by Fox News?

Run
6%
Fall
No votes
Cry
3%
Lie
52%
Wet his little panties out of fear
12%
All of the above
27%

Total votes: 33

Justin Woodwell
Frozen Embryo

ROSS & AU TO BE ON NEWS!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Justin Woodwell » Dec 9th 2002, 10:21 am

A friend of mine just told me that her friend contacted something called Problem Solvers from her local Fox news channel about Ross and AU and they are seriously looking into doing a report on Ross. They are in NY, but here's the catch: they fly all over the country investigating fraud complaints. They confront the people committing the fraud, generally make them look like the foolish assholes they are on TV and their report usually generates so much negative publicity that the fraudulent businesses are usually shut down. I've seen a ton of these Problem Solvers segments and they are great! Its the funniest thing ever. The people running the phony compaines usually run from the cameraman and try to hide their faces (I've seen some idiots actually fall in the process of trying to flee the news crew). Some even attack the news crew! Its hilarious. I really hope that Ross shows up on there. Do you think he'll be a runner or one of the people that cries and bitches and moans and says he'll issue all the money that is owed?
Last edited by Justin Woodwell on Dec 9th 2002, 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 9th 2002, 12:08 pm

Hope this is true. Tell your friend that if they do want to run a story, I would be more than happy to give them unbridled access to all of my records.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 9th 2002, 2:48 pm

I think we need an "all of the above" option on this poll.

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Dec 9th 2002, 3:01 pm

If it ever does air, someone definitely needs to Tivo it, or record it somehow, and get it online, so the rest of us may see it...

Any info on the station that may run it? Do they have a website?
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Dec 9th 2002, 3:09 pm

Sick Michael Moore on him. That would make a great extra for the bonus disc.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 9th 2002, 3:13 pm

I just did a quick google (but everyone keep using dogpile to raise money for Make a Wish until January 6!!) and the website for Fox News New York is http://www.fox5ny.com/default.htm - if you click on the "news" link, there is a submenu for Problem Solvers and you can submit information to them. Start sending them your triple charge complaints and directing them to the informative websites that we know about. You know, just to give them enough information to work with.

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

zero
Liberty High Student

Post by zero » Dec 9th 2002, 3:37 pm

candygirl wrote:the website for Fox News New York is http://www.fox5ny.com/default.htm - if you click on the "news" link, there is a submenu for Problem Solvers and you can submit information to them. Start sending them your triple charge complaints and directing them to the informative websites that we know about
Great idea - have done so - everyone else should do so! (I sent them the petition link also.)

Justin Woodwell
Frozen Embryo

Post by Justin Woodwell » Dec 9th 2002, 3:58 pm

Hi people. Here's the direct link to the Problem Solvers website:

http://www.fox5ny.com/dynamic/story.asp?category=57

I have also added the 'All of the Above' option into the poll as requested :D

pinkchimney
Overlooked Sibling

Post by pinkchimney » Dec 9th 2002, 5:08 pm

I just emailed my complaint to them. I think everyone who has a problem, which should be everyone since no one has received a bonus disk and other bonus materials, should email them.

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Dec 9th 2002, 6:07 pm

i emailed them too

cool rider
Liberty High Student

Post by cool rider » Dec 9th 2002, 6:49 pm

I e-mailed too.
"You wish it, I dish it, I thought we were clear on this. I didn't think you were gonna go all narc on me."

ducksqueak
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by ducksqueak » Dec 9th 2002, 9:10 pm

I contacted Fox the second I read this post. I live in NYC and have seen some of the great stuff they do. There was this one story where they waited outside a scam artist's house for like a week to see when he was going to come out. They finally got him when he went to buy milk. They went inside the store and asked him questions the whole time. They then followed him home. The guy ended up like throwing food at them or something and they kept trudging on. They've even gotten mass refunds from major airlines. The thing I'm worried about is that this may take months. If it takes this long and AU files for bankruptcy or the company fails (like what has been rumored), then we are all out. It was my understaning that once you file for bankruptcy no creditors can bother you. I really hope this is not the case. I just want my money. It would be a nice Christmas gift. (I never thought my own money could constitute as a gift.)

---Just another sad and depressed MSCL fan
"Gee, you're beautiful when you're unconscious."
---Link in "Hairspray"