This week is almost over. Have all the sets been shipped?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

This week is almost over. Have all the sets been shipped?

Post by Pedro » Dec 1st 2002, 8:45 am

So today is Sunday, and the week is almost over. AU promised to send out ALL ORDERS 'this week' so i'm assuming any of the remaining sets are going today. That being the case - has anyone's UPS status changed?

Mine is still exactly the same - even though I got it on the 22nd.

:cry:

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 2nd 2002, 10:53 am

at leeast you HAVE a UPS status... :?

Starrox
Tino

Post by Starrox » Dec 2nd 2002, 12:48 pm

I also got my tracking number on 22/11 and I still don't have my package! It was released by German customs TWICE and according to the UPS status, it was in-transit for days... until yesterday evening :cry: But take a look at my my current order status:

2 Dez . 2002
12:32 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE NEVER ARRIVED AT DESTINATION
1 Dez . 2002
21:45 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE NEVER ARRIVED AT DESTINATION
28 Nov . 2002
5:32 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE
26 Nov . 2002
23:21 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE PACKAGE IN CLEARANCE PROCESS;RELEASED BY CUSTOMS. NOW IN-TRANSIT
22:46 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE;UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE
22:46 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE PACKAGE IN CLEARANCE PROCESS
25 Nov . 2002
1:07 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE
23 Nov . 2002
17:17 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE PACKAGE IN CLEARANCE PROCESS;RELEASED BY CUSTOMS. NOW IN-TRANSIT
3:05 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE PACKAGE IN CLEARANCE PROCESS
22 Nov . 2002
18:49 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Does anyone happen to know what will happen now? And what am I supposed to do now - contact AU and have them send another package (yeah, as if...) or do I have to wait for UPS to find the DVDs again? But I wouldn't be too surprised if AU didn't even bother to give them to UPS given the fact that no US city's mentioned anywhere... :roll:

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Dec 2nd 2002, 1:10 pm

Starrox, if that is your complete UPS document, the discs never shipped. All that happened was the shipping manifest was forwarded and cleared by customs. There should be US scans showing it being picked up and sent to Europe.

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Dec 2nd 2002, 4:07 pm

I got my tracking # on the 27th...Still sitting on Billing Info Received.
I'm getting freaked out from all those other posters saying that that message meant their packages were lost....

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Dec 2nd 2002, 4:13 pm

So what is the deal then?? I don't get this at all.

AU promised to ship them this week, and they've had plenty of time to sort it. I can't believe they would lie and deceive right to the very end...AGH!

Are we ever going to get the sets? Are there actually any sets left?
This is so depressing. :cry:

countess_of_wit
Liberty High Student

Post by countess_of_wit » Dec 2nd 2002, 4:49 pm

Starrox, did you call UPS? If you haven't already, call them and find out what is going on with your package. They might have some more info then just the basic stuff that is showing on your tracking screen.

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Dec 2nd 2002, 5:29 pm

If the set has shipped the very least you should see is an origin scan, indicating UPS has physical possession of the box. No origin scan indicates AU hasn't released the package, or it hasn't been scanned yet by UPS.

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Dec 2nd 2002, 8:28 pm

So I just made yet another international call. :?

Ross has finally managed to update his voicemail, and now says that "All remaining orders will be shipped out this week" Hmmm, where have we heard that before?

I knew this would happen. They are liars and have no integrity. I hate AU so much :evil:

Anyway, I left a message - the fouth so far - and explained that they have lied about their shipping. I also sent them a message reminding them to include the free t-shirt, certificate of authenticity and gift vouchers in the package alongside the lunchbox and bonus disc (which according to AU's website is due to ship "early december" - i.e now)
Needless to say, AU have not responded to any of my emails or telephone calls/messages. What a surprise. :x :!: :roll:

Aaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starrox
Tino

Post by Starrox » Dec 3rd 2002, 3:41 am

Well, looks like finally something is happening! I wanted to look up the UPS number (I had planned to call them later today) and while on the UPS homepage I checked my order status again - and guess what, it seems AU really did send out at least part of the remaining orders yesterday! :o

3 Dez . 2002
1:57 LOUISVILLE, KY, US ARRIVAL SCAN
2 Dez . 2002
19:25 MATHER, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
18:19 MATHER, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
12:32 KOELN (COLOGNE), DE NEVER ARRIVED AT DESTINATION

So 11 days after receiving my tracking number, my DVDs are on their way... at last!

blueone
Overlooked Sibling

Post by blueone » Dec 3rd 2002, 5:05 am

and guess what, it seems AU really did send out at least part of the remaining orders yesterday!
If not all it certainly looks like they did send out a few packages last night, my UPS status changed from Billing Information Received which I got last week to In Transit and the tracking detail show exact same results as you:

3 Dec 2002 1:57 LOUISVILLE, KY, US ARRIVAL SCAN
2 Dec 2002 19:25 MATHER, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
18:13 MATHER, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
27 Nov 2002 16:07 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

There's hope! :D And for those of you who are still waiting, the only thing that seems to work is to email and call them to make them aware you are waiting impatiently.

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Anakin » Dec 4th 2002, 1:10 am

When I check the status by my tracking number today, I also finally find out that the status is changed from "Billing information received" to "In Transit".

3 Dec 2002 7:31 ANCHORAGE, AK, US EXPORT SCAN
6:02 ANCHORAGE, AK, US ARRIVAL SCAN
2:11 ONTARIO, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
2 Dec 2002 22:33 ONTARIO, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
21:21 MATHER, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
18:47 MATHER, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
22 Nov 2002 18:49 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Dec 4th 2002, 11:07 am

Hey,

Just wanted evetryone to know that my boxset arrived today!!
I am so relieved and happy that its sorted and almost over (except for the bonus materials...) So basically I think that AU have actually made some serious progress with the second wave and anybody still waiting should receive them soon....

:P

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 4th 2002, 1:40 pm

so far the surveys seem to indicate that people are finally receiving their DVDs. the numbers for refunds, however, are appalling.

Khatt
Jody Barsh

Post by Khatt » Dec 4th 2002, 6:36 pm

I have yet to hear one word about my shipment. I verified with Visa that there was indeed a charge for 129.00 that went through in July, but still nothing. I'm starting to seriously think that I'm never going to receive my DVDs...
"If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts."