Yearbook Theme - Year 2000

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Ken
Liberty High Student

Yearbook Theme - Year 2000

Post by Ken » Apr 27th 2000, 10:19 am

Someone may have suggested this before but this idea just came to me so I thought I'll say it anyway.

Hey, remember in the pilot that the yearbook theme is year 2000? Well, since it's year 2000 now, I was thinking maybe we could do something on that, like discussing what would have been in the Yrbook during the MSCL year, or maybe doing an actual yearbook? (might be too time-consuming though, being the lazy bum that I am :)

Ken

worldsapart
Between Names

Re: Yearbook Theme - Year 2000

Post by worldsapart » Apr 27th 2000, 8:26 pm

Hey...if we wanted to have some fun, we could play with some more recent photos of the actors to simulate what the characters would look like now- you know, a class reunion of sorts. It wouldn't exactly be as serious as you're probably talking, but it could be fun! =)

Tracey

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Jan 14th 2002, 6:57 pm

That does sound cool - it's really wierd being the same age as Claire Danes and seeing how she (and me) have aged in the past 7 years (sob!).....I can't get over how grown up Rickie looks - he was always so baby faced...Sharon on the other hand grew-up right in front of our eyes (as did Patty age) when you see the Pilot episode compared to later ones I can't believe how much they've change......we've all changed....because 'they let you change'!

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 15th 2002, 3:45 am

Since Joanna resurrected this one, is anyone up for this discussion? Maybe we could do fun things like talk about what each person's quote would be in the yearbook or perhaps how people would sign the yearbooks. What do you think of that?

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Angela: "That's a pathetic theme"

Post by Joanna » Jan 15th 2002, 6:35 pm

Brian: "I know"

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: Angela: "That's a pathetic theme"

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 16th 2002, 1:36 am

Jordan: "I guess I would know if I signed the yearbook. They would have sent me a letter or something. Right?"

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard