Post here if you want to vent about NOT receiving the DVDs.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Benebula98
Liberty High Student

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by Benebula98 » Nov 21st 2002, 5:10 pm

Hey,
OK....so I am trying to stay composed while really I want some heads on platters and I want them NOW. I am just having one of those days....NOTHING is going right and the silver lining could have been getting my FLIPPIN DVDs....but noooooooooooo. I preordered back in flippin February!!!! Where is my stuff? Of course none of my emails or phone messages are being returned.
*BEN*

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Nov 22nd 2002, 1:43 am

ya, im totally feeling the frustration...
i havent heard anything from au yet, they havent even charged me, for a company so hard up for cash thats surprising eh? Especially considering some people were overcharged!!! I wonder if me not being charged means they dont have enuf sets to SUPPLY ME WITH ONE!!!! :evil: Which u know, is fair and all being i ordered in feb *sarcasm*

canavan23
Tino

Post by canavan23 » Nov 22nd 2002, 5:03 am

Pedro wrote:Hey wend74, thanks for the tip but I already knew that 'Wild Horses' was a Stones track. I love the song, but agree that the Sundays version is much more amazing. Her voice is sooo incredible!

Glad you like it too 8)
But neither are as good as Gram Parsons version :)

(In my opinion, don't yell at me!!)
Teh intarnat si so big that if yuo fell into it, nobodey would hear yuo scream for 19 decades!

canavan23
Tino

Post by canavan23 » Nov 22nd 2002, 5:48 am

Gave Ross a last chance yesterday to at least reply to any mail from me regarding my cancellation that was "noted" on October 15th.
Still unable to run a business, he failed to do so, so I am now on the FBIs files somewhere :)

On another note, I ordered with Amazon the day I cancelled. Two weeks ago I checked my Amazon account to see if there was a shipping date. According to Amazon I had no orders pending, and had not placed any orders in the last 90 days. I thought "s**t, can't have pressed the submit button", so I then thought, "well, cheaper at deep discount anyway, i'll order off them". I did that, and sat back to wait for my shipping email.
Due to some Amazon magic, my order was there all along. I got my "your product is shipping" mail, and my card was charged. The same day I got my deepdiscount "your product is shipping" mail :) Add to this the fact that AU are probably going to send me a set, even though I cancelled my order over a month ago, I am probably going to be the proud owner of 3 sets by the end of next week :)

I should at least have 2 sets by the end of next week. I only need one, so I will sell the other on here, if no one objects, for the exact price my card was charged (approx £43) plus shipping (or no shipping if you can pick it up in Leeds).
If there anyone has any problems with that, I'll just ebay the second set.

At least it looks as though I will get to see the episodes this year, which was not something I was expecting to do 2 months ago :)
Teh intarnat si so big that if yuo fell into it, nobodey would hear yuo scream for 19 decades!

worldsapart
Between Names

Post by worldsapart » Nov 23rd 2002, 1:23 am

Whoopee. No, I haven't gotten my DVDs yet, but I did get an update on my shipping status. Not from Au, mind you (even though I did email them), but I finally have more info from my tracking # (which has been "billing info received" for the last two weeks). Here's what I got:

Nov 22, 2002 3:08 P.M. HODGKINS, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Nov 20, 2002 3:32 A.M. RICHMOND, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
1:46 A.M. RICHMOND, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Nov 19, 2002 11:34 P.M. SACRAMENTO, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
9:03 P.M. SACRAMENTO, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
Nov 4, 2002 7:14 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I still maintain that it's ridiculous that it took so long to ship when I ordered on the 3rd preorder day, but at least they are on their way. Maybe I'll have them in a couple of days.

Tracey
I mock you with my monkey pants.

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Am I going to win??

Post by Pedro » Nov 25th 2002, 11:02 am

I called UPS today and asked about the wherabouts of my DVD set, and they guaranteed delivery today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to leave shortly after I made the call, so hopefully when I get back home the MSCL set will be sat there with my name on!!

The race is on fellow UK fans..... :)

Kt
Frozen Embryo

i got a tracking number!

Post by Kt » Nov 25th 2002, 4:05 pm

well i finally got a tracking number after i called and e-mailed AU about 20 odd times. i should get my set tomorrow! i almost hate this, though, because i'm so excited today and what will happen is that my package will get lost or destroyed and i'll be devastated. oh well, i'll try not to get my hopes up too much...but it so hard not too!

kt

grizzle
Tino

Post by grizzle » Nov 25th 2002, 5:27 pm

Moaned everywhere else, might as well moan here too before I go to bed.

Still no tracking number, no sign of my money back from teh double charge, no reply to emails and certainly no dvds.

I think a great big GRR and some sleep are needed. Bye for now.
Bear without dvds or tracking number *sobs*

ZabbieGurl
Tino

No tracking number here either

Post by ZabbieGurl » Nov 26th 2002, 12:32 am

:cry:
Hi, my name's Leah and I'm new to the forum (although I've been reading posts on it for the past 4 months). I have not yet received a tracking number either. :(:(:( Are there others out there in the same situation??? I'm located in New York. But I got all the e-mails up to the end of October. I hope this means I'm still getting a set.
This whole day has been... one long thing that makes no sense.

fluxit
Tino

Re: No tracking number here either

Post by fluxit » Nov 26th 2002, 4:33 am

ZabbieGurl wrote::cry:
Hi, my name's Leah and I'm new to the forum (although I've been reading posts on it for the past 4 months). I have not yet received a tracking number either. :(:(:( Are there others out there in the same situation??? I'm located in New York. But I got all the e-mails up to the end of October. I hope this means I'm still getting a set.
I'm in the same boat. No contact since October. I've given up on waiting for AU to come through.
To make sure I receive one, I ordered a second set from grooviemovies.com and a shipping notification from them showed up in my inbox last week.

--Lee

Dustin
Tino

Post by Dustin » Nov 30th 2002, 2:19 am

I live in Ireland (a place in Europe) so the whole business was really horrible for me. I was one of the people who signed the petition, pre-ordered, got ripped off, got some of the money back. Let them keep the rest, but this sort of scam would be in the newspapers over here. Has anybody contacted any journalists? Though God help them dealing with the half wits who work for AU Good news is that a copy is in the post from Amazon. Thats the important bit. Hope the rest of you get yours before Christmas!!!

zero
Liberty High Student

Post by zero » Nov 30th 2002, 2:30 am

Dustin wrote:Has anybody contacted any journalists?
I've mailed the Guardian here on the mainland uk - both the weekend review and the consumer watchdog. I'm going to chase it up once we get the improved petition online.

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Nov 30th 2002, 7:07 am

So after getting all excited by the prospect of receiving my DVD set, UPS then tell me that - oops - they made a mistake in telling me to expect it with their guranteed delivery. In fact, the set hasn't even been picked up from Another Universe yet.

It's now Saturday the 30th november, and I have no news about the arrival of my boxset, despite having a UPS shipping number for over a week. This is massively frustrating because if AU would just post the damn thing then it'd be here in a few days, but for some reason they just wont ship it. Why? I am so frustrated that my eyes are welling up here...im so angry I could cry.

I just can't understand why they are refusing to ship it. They keep on lying via their voicemail, and they know that we are over a barrell.

:cry:

wend74
Overlooked Sibling

Post by wend74 » Nov 30th 2002, 2:17 pm

hey pedro sounds like we are in the same boat
AU totally suck and i'm starting to get really miffed by this whole fiasco
i've had my tracking no. since last friday and they still don't appear to have picked up the package grrr i could have got on a bloomin boat to the west coast and picked it up and been home for my tea with the damn thing by now!! grrrr some more

Jennifer
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Jennifer » Dec 2nd 2002, 11:55 am

...sigh...still no DVD's. I have a tracking number, and the discs were picked up, but they were last scanned on 11/25. Through last night, the UPS website had a delivery date of 11/27 (umm...update much?). When I spoke to them this morning, they said, "uh...your delivery is scheduled for tomorrow."

Great. How much faith do I have in THAT??? If you guessed none, you win a prize. Unfortunately, that prize is not a MSCL DVD, 'cause I don't have those yet!

Grr...Arrgh...