Fastest shipping in the WEST!! AMAZON ROCKS.

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Fastest shipping in the WEST!! AMAZON ROCKS.

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 21st 2002, 5:07 pm

I can't believe this!!!! I just got my dvds. From AMAZON! They supposedly shipped only yesterday - and get this, I haven't even been charged yet! A truly foreign experience, as I'm sure everyone here would agree. They shipped from Fernley, NV to me here in Northern California. It is 1:07pm as I write this.

Not gloating, really - I'm still owed a goodly sum from AU. I wish a speedy payment and shipment to us all. :D

Peace.
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 23rd 2002, 11:46 pm

Ricky Love,

I am very happy for you, enjoy.

Lance Man

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 24th 2002, 10:26 pm

Peace with you Lance-Factor! :D Have a great Thanksgiving, unless that's not your thing in which case...uh...well, hope you get some time off work for that day anyway. Ya, that's it :oops: :wink:
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

Flagg
Tino

No, Amazon sucks. (well, USPS does anyway)

Post by Flagg » Nov 26th 2002, 6:01 pm

I just found out that somebody at my local post office STOLE or LOST my box set shipped from Amazon!

Sheesh is there anything else that can go wrong? I paid AU $100 that I'll probably never get back, and now the post office stole my DVD s from Amazon!

(The local Chicago Post Office is notoriously corrupt. I've had DVds traced to that location and then disappear several times in the past)

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: No, Amazon sucks. (well, USPS does anyway)

Post by Jason R » Nov 26th 2002, 6:04 pm

sheesh. it's the "curse of MSCL DVDs."
Flagg wrote:I just found out that somebody at my local post office STOLE or LOST my box set shipped from Amazon!

Sheesh is there anything else that can go wrong? I paid AU $100 that I'll probably never get back, and now the post office stole my DVD s from Amazon!

(The local Chicago Post Office is notoriously corrupt. I've had DVds traced to that location and then disappear several times in the past)

justberes
Frozen Embryo

AMAZON ROX MY CASBAH!!!

Post by justberes » Nov 27th 2002, 7:08 pm

Ok, first of all, to everyone who ordered from AU, thank you soo much...If it wasn't for you, there wouldn't be a box set. Second of all, Amazon totally rocks because I got my box set 2 days ago, and it is beautiful to be able to see all of the episodes once again. Also, in the days before the box set, Amazon came through with the 1-3 dvd. By the way, now that I got the box set, I have passed my trusty 1-3 dvd on to a friend, in the hopes that she will be able to share my MSCL lovin.

~ANDREW