Any Canadians Confirmed wave 2?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
EricMontreal22
Three Rivers Resident

Any Canadians Confirmed wave 2?

Post by EricMontreal22 » Nov 21st 2002, 4:11 am

Well I still haven't gotten a tracking number and I was hoping I'd be part of wave 2. Have ANY Canadians gotten anything?

grrrrr arrrrgh

E

Khatt
Jody Barsh

Post by Khatt » Nov 21st 2002, 4:28 pm

I still haven't heard anything either... I'm thinking that they're not going to bother shipping at all. They hate us or something. Our money is good enough for them though.

But I'm not bitter... not at all.
"If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts."

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Nov 21st 2002, 4:50 pm

I've got nothing.

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

havent been charged

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Nov 21st 2002, 5:25 pm

Hey, im in canada and i havent heard anything...
i was wondering if anyone has even been charged? all ive been chared with is the pre-order and im wondering if im still gonna get a set?

EricMontreal22
Three Rivers Resident

Post by EricMontreal22 » Nov 21st 2002, 6:00 pm

Grr this makes me mad. Have they even mentioned having a planned "third wave" and how many bleeding waves are they having?

I would cancel and order fom amazon but because it's my mom's credit card etc etc that's virtually impossible. I'll be going from Montreal to Vancouver in a matter of weeks for Winter Break so this really is worrying me

Argh

E

Khatt
Jody Barsh

Post by Khatt » Nov 21st 2002, 7:24 pm

I've been charged... at least I had over 100 come off my credit card. with the way this has been running I'm not sure how reliable that is though.
"If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts."

november
Tino

Post by november » Nov 21st 2002, 11:39 pm

i'm from oakville, on and i got an email saying i was apart of wave 2. i haven't gotten a tracking number or anything, so i sent them another email.
i hope they do it tonight or tomorrow/

Purplewolf
Frozen Embryo

Post by Purplewolf » Nov 21st 2002, 11:46 pm

I'm curious to find out if anyone outside of California and the neighboring states has received anything. The way everything is going, I wouldn't be surprised if they fill those first out of fear of being dragged into small claims court.

This whole thing seems like such the pyramid scheme that it wouldn't surprise me...

Apologies for being the cynic...but as I see...you aren't being paranoid if they really are out to get you. :wink:

As a note...they did let me know that my DVDs were being shipped with the following UPS tracking number. There was no tracking number enclosed; I know of one other person that this happened to...maybe more?

november
Tino

Post by november » Nov 21st 2002, 11:49 pm

are you from canada?

misheebel
Tino

Post by misheebel » Nov 22nd 2002, 11:29 am

I'm pissed! I haven't received any e-mails about being part of the second wave and now a more recent posting says that there aren't any plans for a third wave...what's going on?!

misheebel
Tino

Post by misheebel » Nov 22nd 2002, 12:10 pm

I'm very upset! I haven't received an e-mail yet! Does this mean I'm not part of the second wave? If so, what does this ultimately mean because according to MartinPierre's last posting, there is no third wave!!!

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Nov 22nd 2002, 4:45 pm

misheebel - I'm with ya. I haven't recieved an email from AU either, and now with this 'no third wave' news, I'm thinking things are going to go from bad to bloody worse.

Lancen
Frozen Embryo

Post by Lancen » Nov 22nd 2002, 5:56 pm

I too am Canadian and have been trying to contact them since news of the "first wave" was released. No email, no phone calls, zip, nada, zero.

I have left them 5 VM now, with corrected email addresses, multiple phone numbers, etc.

Real, realy MAD, especially as I was listening to my wife's favorite station this AM (Mix 99.9FM, Toronto) and they were talking about the GOLD EDITION Twilight Zone discs. I am SO tempted to call up the station and mention the bad news on that.

hurtstolookatyou
Overlooked Sibling

canadian with tracking #!

Post by hurtstolookatyou » Nov 22nd 2002, 9:32 pm

woooo! in canada (vancouver) and i got my tracking number!!!!

for the record, i ordered in feb, and i never had any problems with double charges or anything...

cyberfray
Frozen Embryo

Calgary, Alberta - Got a tracking number

Post by cyberfray » Nov 23rd 2002, 12:20 am

I got an email with a tracking number tonight, although on the UPS site it says the tracking status is 'not available'. I'm in Calgary, Alberta, and I was beginning to think I was overlooked... I still haven't received an answer to my email, and they aren't answering phones anymore... It seems like they got the order right, though. My fingers are crossed that I'll get a refund on the set I cancelled. I can't wait to hold the discs everyone's been talking about for so long...