Amazon Order Status has changed

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
cm
Tino

Amazon Order Status has changed

Post by cm » Nov 17th 2002, 9:40 pm

I presume this will apply to everyone else with an Amazon.com order as well:
Shipping Soon: 1 item - delivery estimate: November 28 - December 4

Shipping Soon: We are preparing these items for shipment and can no longer change shipping and billing options for them.

Delivery estimate: November 28 - December 4

In my case the delivery date is so far 'cos it has got to get to the UK but if they send it by canoe it will still probably beat my original AU order but US & Canadian customers can relax (or start watching the mailbox).

Oh, and while I'm making my first post i'd like to thank Jason Rosenfeld for putting the set together - i've watched the going's on here for a while and appreciate all the stuff you've had to put up with. Thank you.

ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Amazon Order Status has changed

Post by ClarenceWorley » Nov 18th 2002, 6:33 am

cm wrote:I presume this will apply to everyone else with an Amazon.com order as well:
Shipping Soon: 1 item - delivery estimate: November 28 - December 4
Yep, same here. Can't wait to receive it. :D
"I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."

Hardware
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Hardware » Nov 18th 2002, 7:56 am

Mine is still showing "Not Yet Shipped" :(

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 18th 2002, 12:51 pm

Here's my info from Amazon, and I'm in the US:

Shipping Soon :D
Delivery Estimate: Nov 22

The status for my order just changed late last night.
can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!!!!!!

cm
Tino

Post by cm » Nov 18th 2002, 12:57 pm

Perhaps I should move...

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 18th 2002, 1:25 pm

All right, I just checked my Amazon account a second ago and my status has changed once again. Now it says that my MSCL set has SHIPPED! But...no tracking number/button with option to track my package AND the delivery date is still Nov 22, even though I opted for two-day shipping. So if indeed it has shipped today, I should see the delivery date as Wed, Nov 20, correct? I'll check again later this afternoon or evening and come back here to post my findings. :?

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Nov 18th 2002, 1:45 pm

I just checked my order and it still hasn't even entered the "shipping soon" stage. :( Amazon shows my ship date as tomorrow (Tuesday). I hope the order page is inaccurate. I've been waiting for these DVDs since forever...I can hardly stand the waiting any longer!
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

onesweetgirl
Frozen Embryo

Post by onesweetgirl » Nov 18th 2002, 7:58 pm

Mine still shows that they haven't shipped as well. I don't know if I should just go ahead and cancel my order and go to Best Buy or what. I chose 1 day shipping from Amazon.

episapia
Overlooked Sibling

Post by episapia » Nov 18th 2002, 8:24 pm

I was thinking about doing the same thing. Does anyone know how much the set will be at best buy after the "pre-order?" Will it stay at $59.99?

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 18th 2002, 9:02 pm

I have a couple of posts earlier in this thread. I emailed Amazon asking why my account page is so weird (ie no "track my package" button, shipped today with 2day shipping but delivery date still Nov 22, etc. - see my above posts) and I got a response from them in a couple of hours. It was a form email, and it basically said that I must have seen all that right after they shipped it, and before they were able to update my account page. I got a tracking number in the email and checked at UPS.com, and my set is in Oklahoma City, and should be here to me in Kansas City by or on Wednesday. :D

I ordered the set on October 9th, with 2day shipping, if that makes any difference. I don't see why the status of other MSCL orders wouldn't be changed to shipping, or at least shipping soon. How odd. :?

episapia
Overlooked Sibling

Post by episapia » Nov 19th 2002, 1:28 am

My Status just changed to Shipping Soon on Amazon! Guess I won't be making that trip to Best Buy . . .

debbo
Frozen Embryo

Post by debbo » Nov 19th 2002, 4:06 am

Pretty nearly first time poster, looong time lurker (posted twice as a guest back on the old forum). Just had to share the news that I just received word from Amazon.com that my order has shipped! I've been waiting since February; my order with AU still stands. I only put in the order with Amazon.com after it turned out that Amazon.ca wouldn't be shipping them out afterall, on the fourteenth.

Anyhow, I go back now to lurking - I just had to share the news with people who wouldn't regard me either strangely or cluelessly for doing so.
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Nov 19th 2002, 10:18 pm

mine shipped today from amazon. i ordered october 15th. i guess it paid off to share the love!

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 19th 2002, 10:49 pm

WOO-HOO!! :D My order is in the 'preparing to ship' phase as well!!! Oh man, by this time next week, I will most likely have SEEN 'EM ALL!!!!

I still hate AU and am still owed 100.00 (and am NOT giving up, btw) but I'm just very thankful that I cancelled with them and went elsewhere.
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

vapspwi
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by vapspwi » Nov 19th 2002, 11:38 pm

Ricky Love wrote:WOO-HOO!! :D My order is in the 'preparing to ship' phase as well!!! Oh man, by this time next week, I will most likely have SEEN 'EM ALL!!!!
My Amazon order has shipped, and has left the Atlanta (main) post office. So presumably it'll get to my house in Fayetteville tomorrow or Thursday. (I've got a USPS tracking number, on the "free super saver shipping" from Amazon.)

JRjr