Are people happy with the DVD's

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
Douglas
Nicky Driscoll

Are people happy with the DVD's

Post by Douglas » Nov 17th 2002, 8:43 am

Just wondering if people who have actually received the DVD set are happy with what is presented to them?

Im still waiting to see if I will actually receive the box set and my double charge refund!!!!!!! and am just curious to know if all the trouble has been worth it?

Does the set look good? is the picture quality that bad? and how is it pakaged? Even though all the s**t that has happened I am still excited at the prospect of receiving it,(if ever) and am just intrested to hear overall opinions on the product that has actually been presented.

Im sure it cant be that cheap looking and nasty from the amount of money that has been taken of fans of the shows hands?

Thanks
comedown and waste away with me,

Calhoun07
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Calhoun07 » Nov 17th 2002, 11:13 am

No collectible booklet, the menus look like something I could create with Corel on my desktop, the quality of the episodes on the first disc isn't spectacular, but it beats the alternative (not having them at all). I am happy to have the show on DVD, for sure, and it's the episodes that count the most, but a little more care with putting this together would have been appreciated.

DoubleBilled
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DoubleBilled » Nov 17th 2002, 6:28 pm

Please see the thread titled "Quality of DVDs" or something like that.