I'm new here!

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
jujublue
Frozen Embryo

I'm new here!

Post by jujublue » Nov 17th 2002, 1:01 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Jujublue. i was hooked on MSCl since the first episode. I felt that Angela Chase and I were sisters. I was in the start of my teen years when the show aired and literally, I felt like everything she went thru in each episode mirrored what was happenning in my own chaotic life. Now I'm 22 and love that there are so many others who love the show and fought to make these boxed sets a reality. I'm gonna try to brave all 19 episodes on tuesday. I'll never forget one night when my mom walked in on my sacred mscl tv time, and heard Angelas's thought of wanting to stab/kill her mother with her fork while at dinner. My mom forbade me to watch the show. I knew I had to keep watching.

I think i'll like this board alot.
sorry for the long post. :D

JodyK
Nicky Driscoll

Welcome to the board!

Post by JodyK » Nov 17th 2002, 10:47 pm

It's great to have somebody to talk to about this show. I think everyone that is on this board feels a strong connection with this show.

jujublue
Frozen Embryo

Post by jujublue » Nov 18th 2002, 3:45 pm

thanks for responding to me. It is nice to have people understand the intelligence of it. My family never did.

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Nov 18th 2002, 4:08 pm

Maybe you should have stabbed your mother repeatedly with a fork when she pulled the plug on Life. You would have been well within your rights. IMHO :D
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

inhirnamy137
Nicky Driscoll

Post by inhirnamy137 » Nov 21st 2002, 6:05 pm

Hello, Iam also new here! :D

glitter_punk
Overlooked Sibling

Post by glitter_punk » Nov 21st 2002, 11:29 pm

Hey what's up? I'm new here too! I've been a MSCL fan since I was 10 when it was on ABC (I'm 18 now). I even wrote A.J. Langer a fan letter and she wrote back!! You can check it out on my autographs page on my website:

http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/luna/autograph.html

I thought A.J. was sweet for writing back to an 11 year old!! Anyway, hi everyone, I'm Andriana... I'm originally from Chicago but I go to Michigan State University, majoring in broadcast journalism... um, and I work at Fox 47, lol, so that's my bio :)

This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would  have received actual instructions on where to go and what to do.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Nov 22nd 2002, 6:21 am

<jealous>

Ohhh! A.J. Langer autograph! :shock: :D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

A.J. Langer's autograph

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Nov 22nd 2002, 11:00 am

Glitter_punk, I really loved looking through your pages and not only seeing the autograph of MSCL's Rayanne and a host of other celebrities from all walks of entertainment, but also reading about the experiences that landed you the autographs.

And I must say it was nice to see a mention of the great local band Kill Hannah. Granted, the band I am familiar with is the newer incarnation of the group, but KH is still cool.
"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

glitter_punk
Overlooked Sibling

Autographs

Post by glitter_punk » Nov 22nd 2002, 4:03 pm

Thanks for the sweet comments everyone! Kill Hannah is an awesome band, I've listened to them since I was 15... and it was really surprising that I got the response from A.J. Langer. I remember writing the letter and usually when you write to celebrities, they take forever to respond, but she responded really quickly (within 4 weeks) and even had a typed letter saying that she was sorry for taking so long!! My mom is supposed to be mailing the DVD set to me since I'm at college, and I can't wait for it to get here!!! I'm going nuts. I've been talking about it in all of my classes and the girl I sit next to me in science asked me about it today... hehe :)
This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would  have received actual instructions on where to go and what to do.