Second wave of DVD's

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Douglas
Nicky Driscoll

Second wave of DVD's

Post by Douglas » Nov 14th 2002, 7:03 pm

Does anyone know if the second wave of DVD's are being delivered yet?

heard nothing about it !!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
comedown and waste away with me,

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Nov 14th 2002, 9:12 pm

I emailed Mike last night asking if they are still shipping this week. I didn't get an answer to that email yet, but last week when I asked about my order he promised around the 13th of Nov. then it changed to the 15th. I haven't heard anything back yet, but I hope they start shipping tomorrow.

Someone had called there and threatened legal action a few days ago and he told them that it would be sent Friday(15th) so lets hope that they ship out tomorrow.

I'm supposed to be in the front of the Second Wave... so we will see what happens.
+it can't be all that hard if you can sum it up in a postcard.

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 14th 2002, 9:55 pm

Hey there Jessica - is Troll Pants ACTUALLY a place in RI? :shock: I truly mean no offense, but it's hard not to wonder...and ask :)

And yes, it will be interesting to see how fast the second wave gets out to you folks. Hopefully SOON already, hu?? :roll:

Later!
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Nov 14th 2002, 10:55 pm

Ricky Love wrote:Hey there Jessica - is Troll Pants ACTUALLY a place in RI? :shock: I truly mean no offense, but it's hard not to wonder...and ask :)

And yes, it will be interesting to see how fast the second wave gets out to you folks. Hopefully SOON already, hu?? :roll:

Later!
Haha, no it isn't, but it should be!!

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 14th 2002, 11:18 pm

Phew!!! :lol: Good, now I can say what the f**k?? :wink:

Thanks for takin' me off the spot!!
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Anakin » Nov 15th 2002, 11:47 am

Any news for the second wave? It's 15th now...
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 15th 2002, 11:59 am

Anakin,
One of the investors on the MSCL board posted that he spoke with Ross and that the next wave of DVDs should be received from BMG today:

http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boar ... read=25303

He also told me that the only reason I posted here is because of the power trip I have. Oh yeah... I can feel that power coursing through my veins.

Question: If I have so much power, how come I can't accomplish a simple thing like helping to get refunds for double charged customers? :P

It's interesting how the same situation can look totally different from different perspectives.

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Nov 15th 2002, 1:15 pm

I emailed Mike on the 13th to ask about the set. I emailed him last night to ask about the set. I haven't received any reply, but let's hope I get one of my very own tracking numbers tonight.

Effendi
Frozen Embryo

Post by Effendi » Nov 15th 2002, 6:02 pm

Hi there,
my first posting...this is so exciting :lol: . In response to my email concerning my order status Wade emailed me today that the shipping of Wave 2 is scheduled to start "early next week".

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Nov 15th 2002, 6:22 pm

So much for the 15th shipping date. Apparently Ross' lying is rubbing off.
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 15th 2002, 6:38 pm

I'll bet you $5,000 that you don't see the DVDs before Amazon customers.*

*Payment comes in the form of a bounced check that I received from AU.

IAmMeIAm
Frozen Embryo

Post by IAmMeIAm » Nov 15th 2002, 6:46 pm

I'm half betting Wave 2 is actually just AU's portion of the first shipment of DVDs intended for the general retail market--so AU will probably get the DVDs at the same time as Amazon.com and all the regular retailers (It doesn't look like most of the online places have received their shipments yet). Since most DVD shipments hit retailers Thurs/Friday before release, AU might have actually maybe intended to ship today. Only, they got no stock, so they couldn't.

BryHar
Frozen Embryo

Post by BryHar » Nov 15th 2002, 11:55 pm

I received a voice mail from Wade at AU today. He stated that Wave 2 will start shipping on Monday the 18th. I have spoken to him several times and he seems to just be the front man with no control over anything and giving info out like a puppet. So, who knows if it is the truth. :?

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Nov 16th 2002, 12:25 am

Alright, I'm a little aggrivated, but not too much.

The emails that Mike sent said that Wave 2 was hitting their warehouse on or about the 13th, then it changed to the 15th. I guess this is understandable.

If they did get Wave 2 from BMG today the 15th like Jason said that Ross told some investor, then they probably are shipping on Monday. Well I will hope they are at least.

I'll still be getting my set from Amazon, hopefully by this coming Wednesday. Also hoping that AU does ship Monday so I might get it by the end of the week.

*Sigh* it's neverending! Hopefully they get Wave 2 out on Monday and I get my set so I can stop worrying about the whole thing.

I know I shouldn't have but I gave up on all the extras, I told them they can keep them & I just want my set. I've always mostly just wanted the set anyway. The extras were just things that would've been alright to get with it.

Yep...

TessD1891
Overlooked Sibling

Post by TessD1891 » Nov 16th 2002, 10:26 pm

BryHar wrote:I received a voice mail from Wade at AU today. He stated that Wave 2 will start shipping on Monday the 18th. I have spoken to him several times and he seems to just be the front man with no control over anything and giving info out like a puppet. So, who knows if it is the truth. :?
::Sigh:: Okay, so I'm wave 2. I live on the East coast. I have a week of school. Then I have a week off (Thanksgiving Break). Then I have two weeks, then Christmas break. I can only hope my DVD's will be waiting here for me after Thanksgiving break. However, I'm going to be so busy with end-of-term stuff that I probably won't get to see them until Christmas break. Grrr. Shipping on the 15th? HA! "And another big lie, and another big lie, Another Universe bites the dust..."
Brian, we're not talking about wallpaper here, are we.