My So-Called Life - MTV Address

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

My So-Called Life - MTV Address

Post by BeeJay » Sep 19th 1999, 6:17 pm

For those of you who are new to this board, or if you haven't read all the previous posts regarding trying to get MTV to re-air our favorite show, here's the info you need to help us in our campaign:

MTV Headquarters:

MTV NETWORKS
1515 BROADWAY FL 31L
NEW YORK, NY 10036-5797

Remember, we want to target the Programming department, so mark your envelopes Attention: Programming Department, or Attention: Vice President of Programming

So...please join us and get involved with this effort. Who knows what we can accomplish? We will never know unless we try.

mia
Yearbook Team

Re: My So-Called Life - MTV Address

Post by mia » Sep 20th 1999, 11:52 am

Thanks, BeeJay. Why didn't I think of doing this? Hmmm. Feel like I'm falling down on the job. :)

mia
Yearbook Team

Additional ideas

Post by mia » Sep 20th 1999, 12:33 pm

Everyone be thinking of more creative ways to get our point across other than writing letters. I was thinking we could put together some MSCL-inspired packages and send them to MTV (if we want to splurge on the postage). Let me know what you think!

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by BeeJay » Sep 20th 1999, 12:39 pm

Hey. Nah, you haven't fallen down on the job. I just thought it would be a good idea to post it again in case anyone new comes by who didn't see the first go around.

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Additional ideas

Post by BeeJay » Sep 20th 1999, 3:22 pm

What kind of packages? What do you have in mind? I'd be happy if we could just get a count of how many letters actually got sent to them.

This site has a chat feature; maybe we could set a time to get as many people as possible together to exchange ideas. I've never seen it at work, but supposedly it there for our use.

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by BeeJay » Sep 20th 1999, 3:25 pm

BTW I forgot to credit the source of the MTV address. Just so everyone knows, we have Mia to thank for the research.

Thanks Mia!

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Sep 20th 1999, 5:05 pm

I was thinking like maybe we could get someone to contribute an old pair of shoes, and ship them to MTV along with the piece of script from the pilot episode where Rayanne and Angela are compairing feet and swaping shoes. Likewise with a package of Manic Panic Crimson Glow haircolor, a book made up to look like a yearbook (or something), etc, etc. Just an idea.

It sucks that we don't know how many letters are being sent. The chat thing does sound like a good idea though. Any evening except Thursdays are generally good for me.

angelika
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by angelika » Sep 20th 1999, 7:54 pm

wait, wait, wait. I know this is a little off topic, but do you mean to say that Angela's hair color is Manic Panic??? I am SO there!

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Sep 21st 1999, 9:07 am

Yeah, it is. I'm like 99.9% sure anyway. I love their Vamp nail color.