I have 'em!!!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

I have 'em!!!!

Post by StrawberryGirl » Nov 8th 2002, 11:07 am

They got here!!!! I'm so excited! I watched the first three episodes last night- I got my husband to watch with me, and I am slowly but surely getting him hooked! I hadn't seen the episodes for about 5 years, and there are so many things I had forgotten. It's just as good as I remember though. :D I want to comment on so many things, but I better go over to "the show" forum for that.

As for the dvd itself, the picture quality is great. The menus are pretty amateur looking and lame, but who sits and watches the menus? Overall, a big thumbs up! (as if it could be anything else, it's My So-Called Life!)

Yay!

neal
Jody Barsh

envious...

Post by neal » Nov 8th 2002, 11:16 am

Congrats on getting and watching your DVDs. I am happy to see more and more folks getting their stuff and watching it. As for the quality of the DVDs, its got to be far better than the VHS from the original ABC airings and the BLUE and RED VHS copies, so I will be happy regardless. But I will try to post a review of my own.

I am on the East Coast still awaiting my discs.
No one should hate... who they are.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 8th 2002, 11:47 am

Strawberry Girl,

Way to go! Glad to hear that you finally, finally got your DVDs.

Lance Man :D