Buy it now on eBay. :)

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
Howard
Yearbook Team

Buy it now on eBay. :)

Post by Howard » Nov 7th 2002, 6:00 pm

Don't know *where* these folks got theirs: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... sicSearch=

I wonder if there'll be a spate of eBay auctions for MSCL lunchboxes in the next few months? :D

cool rider
Liberty High Student

Post by cool rider » Nov 7th 2002, 6:08 pm

None of them did. When you click on the auction they all say ship Nov 19th.

pgh kenny
Angelica

Re: Buy it now on eBay. :)

Post by pgh kenny » Nov 7th 2002, 6:08 pm

Howard wrote: I wonder if there'll be a spate of eBay auctions for MSCL lunchboxes in the next few months? :D
Hopefully, for those of us in the "We Shared the Love @ Amazon But Still Want the Lunchbox DamnIt" Club.

Howard
Yearbook Team

Post by Howard » Nov 7th 2002, 6:14 pm

cool rider wrote:None of them did. When you click on the auction they all say ship Nov 19th.
Ah, they must be ordering through Amazon (or another etailer) and re-selling through eBay. Can't say I see the profit potential in that, but maybe they got a really good bulk rate (since some of them are the same seller.)

cool rider
Liberty High Student

Post by cool rider » Nov 7th 2002, 7:20 pm

Howard, I actually just did another search for "My So Called Life dvd" and there are actually 24 auctions! I didnt bother to read them all, but one of them is "ready to ship" and has a picture and all. So I was wrong.

edited to say: I just realized your search had the "-" in between 'so' and 'called.' That is why your results were limited.