where's the amazon love?

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
smackey
Overlooked Sibling

where's the amazon love?

Post by smackey » Oct 31st 2002, 7:53 pm

Hey folks... Sorry to start a new thread for this, but I think people have forgotten about "Sharing the Love" since the thread is a sticky thread. Anyway, this is my attempt to bump the topic, since the $5 off coupon for Amazon expires today and I've been waiting for someone to "Share the Love" with me before ordering. If anyone is buying anything at Amazon tonight or has an extra "share the love" email (are they even transferable?), could you send it my way? [email deleted]. I think there are a few others waiting in the sticky thread as well. Thanks.

ps. I know most everyone has already ordered, so if I don't hear from someone by later tonight, I'll just go ahead and use the $5 coupon and hook up those left over in the sticky thread with the love.
Last edited by smackey on Oct 31st 2002, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smackey
Overlooked Sibling

nevermind

Post by smackey » Oct 31st 2002, 11:51 pm

You can disregard the above post. I went ahead and ordered, and hopefully I successfully "shared the love" with all outstanding posters in that thread.

For those scoring at home:
Shipping estimate: November 25, 2002
Delivery estimate: November 30, 2002 - December 2, 2002
(I took the free shipping)

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Nov 3rd 2002, 3:37 pm

i'm sorry that you didn't get the 10%...i think that the ordering is starting to die down for people who actually visit the site...so maybe that's why you didn't get the 10%. but it's good that you got the 5 dollar off...and either way it's cheaper than what you would have been paying with au! :)