Which MSCL Character Are You Quiz

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Oct 19th 2002, 10:54 am

pirategraham wrote:Well, I really am Graham, but appearently that was not an option, so Brian seems like the second best choice.
I love your name, pirategraham! The scenes with Graham in the pirate costume are some of my favorite. :wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

katy
Overlooked Sibling

Post by katy » Oct 22nd 2002, 3:33 pm

i'm brian...no big surprise there. i always remember identifying most with him...hey, i'm a school nerd who obsesses over the people i like (thinking that no one notices, when in reality, like, everyone knows). what can i say?

crymsonangel
Tino

The Life of Brian

Post by crymsonangel » Oct 25th 2002, 2:10 am

I got Brian and my girlfriend got Angela. Ha ha! In your face series! Nerdy boys always finish first!

Ok, so like, nevermind that it took me a year and a half to like, ask her out...

And, like, I don't play saxophone. I play guitar.

LetsBolt
Three Rivers Resident

Post by LetsBolt » Oct 25th 2002, 2:13 pm

Wooo hooooo i got Rayanne!!
hahahaha im self destructive, fun loving, selfish but very loyal.
yeah - I'd say so too. I used to be Angela.
Im a guy yet im always a female character. go figure.

heater_05
Three Rivers Resident

Post by heater_05 » Oct 25th 2002, 9:49 pm

Well I got Angela. No surprise there. I have always been way too introspective. I have screwed myself over so many times when it comes to guys. Plus I always really identified with the whole thing about people expecting you to be a certain way.

Boy am I glad High School is over! :P

Alhtough I notice some people seem to never leave high school, and some parts of life are just like one big giant high school.
"It just goes to show you, if it's not one thing it's another, but it's always something!"

Roseanne Roseannadanna

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 26th 2002, 4:05 am

heater_05 wrote:Alhtough I notice some people seem to never leave high school, and some parts of life are just like one big giant high school.
Funny how when I was younger, I took the word "grown-up" literally - only to find out that age means nothing. A lot of office politics are like high school all over again.

katy
Overlooked Sibling

Post by katy » Oct 28th 2002, 3:34 pm

candygirl wrote: A lot of office politics are like high school all over again.
yes, yes, yes....that and some friendships as well. i find that some people never really get past high school emotionally...tis a pity.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 28th 2002, 3:43 pm

Slightly more amusing is when people refuse to buy any new clothes after graduating from high school. I worked with one chick who insisted on wearing long sweaters with leggings. She still had a spiral perm too.

:wink:

mischa

Post by mischa » Nov 7th 2002, 4:48 am

i allways thought that i'd be a rayanne cuz i like...drink...pretty much....but yeah...the test says that i'm an angela and i guess deep down i am...cuz i have this boy at school...who looks JUST LIKE JARED LETO....and we kinda sorta have the same thing that Angela and Jordan had at first...

LilmizRENTHEAD
Nicky Driscoll

Post by LilmizRENTHEAD » Nov 11th 2002, 7:19 pm

I'm rayanne...
no big shocker there...
I'm not in the leasr bit introspective...I'm loud and obnoxious...a hard partier...a CRAZY dresser...I LOVE the Dead...i don't give a crap what people think...I'm known to cut classes...I'm a horrendous flirt...
the only difference is that I'm a virgin, and I've never had a boyfriend...or ecstasy (the drug, duh.)

Over the edge.
That's, like, your address, right?

~*Jo
Yeah, later...MUCH.

glitter_punk
Overlooked Sibling

Who I am most like.

Post by glitter_punk » Nov 12th 2002, 11:11 pm

I got Rayanne, but I always thought I was more like Sharon. It's probably because being popular in high school meant that you drink and do ecstasy... but I'm definitely sharon with rayanne tendancies, hehe.
This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would  have received actual instructions on where to go and what to do.

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Nov 13th 2002, 3:12 pm

i realized that i never put down what i am!!

i got angela! i'm not surprised...i'm def not like rayanne or sharon...

my boyfriend got jordan :)

hehe awwww

grlNmiami
Tino

Post by grlNmiami » Nov 13th 2002, 9:21 pm

HAHA i am an angela too :lol: but then i am sure most of the world is.... if the fans hadn't been introspective to some extent the show would've never mad such deep impressions! can't wait to pick up my DVDs from UPS tomorrow and watch all the shows over again! lol- i am sure i will feel like i am straight back in my junior year of high school!

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 14th 2002, 3:09 am

I am, of course, an Angela. People used to say I look like Claire Danes (and even still on rare occasions). We've got similar body types, but I have naturally red hair, not dyed crimson glow :)

I had some trouble answering those questions because when I watched the show, I was without question 100% Angela. But now that I'm a bit older and in college and all, I think I'm a mix between Angela and Rayanne. Maybe Rayanne on the outside and Angela on the inside.

Calhoun07
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Calhoun07 » Nov 14th 2002, 10:42 pm

I am Angela. But then again, that does not come as any surprise to me, as in high school, I was basically the male version of Angela anyway, but without the hot member of the opposite sex liking me in the remotest possible way!