AU replied to me!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
DanH
Frozen Embryo

AU replied to me!!

Post by DanH » Oct 24th 2002, 6:40 am

I got an e-mail from Mike saying that my problem has been taken out of the queue and is being dealt with. I wait to see $100 credited back on my card, but I've got some proof that they owe me it now I guess.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: AU replied to me!!

Post by Jason R » Oct 24th 2002, 7:37 am

don't get too excited. read the email. it is automatically generated by the drygrass site.

at about 4pm EDT yesterday, I found out that Mike cleared nearly all cancellations and double bills out of the queue within about a 10 minute period. He probably did nothing with them, and if the past is an indicator, he won't this time either.

I told him that merely pretending to fix problems was not enough. He wrote in response to me:

"I did as Ross requested. He's the owner and my boss. I do as he says. Any further correspondence may be directed to Ross@comicshop.net.
DanH wrote:I got an e-mail from Mike saying that my problem has been taken out of the queue and is being dealt with. I wait to see $100 credited back on my card, but I've got some proof that they owe me it now I guess.

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Oct 24th 2002, 8:53 am

[quote=

Ross@comicshop.net. =quote]

so that's a useful piece of information... not checking ross@anotheruniverse.com any more then?

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 24th 2002, 9:00 am

He might respond to you but he will only fix something if forced against a wall. So, I recommend giving them until the end of the day to fix your problem, otherwise report them to everyone you can think of.

http://www.ifccfbi.gov is a good place to start. You can also call a complaint into Authorize.net I've been calling them and emailing them almost daily. 1-877-447-3938

The AU account is under the name "Fandom." Direct your complaints to Authorize.net against this account.

arnesbarnes
Tino

Post by arnesbarnes » Oct 24th 2002, 9:05 am

Well, I emailed him at ross@comicshop.net when I cancelled at the beginning of last week (or the week before? brain not work good), and have had absolutely no response whatsoever, so I think he's just not taking any notice of emails at all (at least not from his customers). :evil:

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 24th 2002, 1:28 pm

I don't think the Dry Grass thing means anything whatsoever. I was double charged, I filled out that form and did a number of other things. I've recieved my credit, and I never got any response from Dry Grass, automated or not.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 24th 2002, 1:30 pm

Dry Grass is merely a database of complaints. It doesn't "do" anything. AU employees have passwords to go into the site and read the problems and to fix them.

If they don't fix things, the Dry Grass site is not going to do anything. However, if it comes to blows, you will have a log of when you reported the problem.

This whole situation is indicative of why I stopped acting as a go-between. I recorded problems and forwarded to them. If they weren't fixed, it made me look like a bad go-between.