MSCL on the big screen

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
richard
Liberty High Student

MSCL on the big screen

Post by richard » May 22nd 2001, 5:33 pm

I was just re-watching the pilot today, and realised that I had forgotten quite how filmic the show was visually, especialy the pilot. Would it not be great to be able to watch the show on a large screen, with decent sound - particuarly now that it has been mastered for 5.1 surround sound.

If it was to be shown in a London theatre somewhere, on such a screen, would people in the UK be interested in going to see it??

Any thoughts??

Dengar
Jody Barsh

Re: MSCL on the big screen

Post by Dengar » May 27th 2001, 11:54 am

i dont live in London, but ill be there if they show it on the big screen. the pilot is defanetly the best filmed of all the episodes, tho dancing in the dark was done quite well also. glad to see there is someone else that aprecates this aspect of MSCL as much as i do. thanks

Re: MSCL on the big screen

Post by Guest » Jun 23rd 2001, 3:08 am

It would be great!.....as a UK MSCL fan I just can't get enough of it! It would be so cool if there was, like, a MSCL fan meeting @ a showing the best episodes on the big screen.... or something. Can you imagine everyone cheering in 'Self-Esteem' where Jordan finally gets his act together and takes Angela's hand?? Cool!