Jeff Perry on Lost (2005)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Jeff Perry on Lost (2005)

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 21st 2005, 3:05 pm

I was surprised to see Mr. Katimsky on Lost last night. It doesn't seem like he will be a recurring character, [spoiler]since he was killed[/spoiler]. But it was good to see him anyway.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Apr 21st 2005, 4:33 pm

Tomspeed: we talked about this already on the LOST thread, page 5-6. Candygirl said that you don't have to put information in the spoilers if it has been broadcast nation-wide. Besides, this episode last night was a re-run anyway!
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 22nd 2005, 10:44 am

Kristin wrote:Tomspeed: we talked about this already on the LOST thread, page 5-6. Candygirl said that you don't have to put information in the spoilers if it has been broadcast nation-wide. Besides, this episode last night was a re-run anyway!
Oh, thanks! I was behind on my watching Lost and reading the forum.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/