Senta Moses in Big Lots commercial (2005)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Senta Moses in Big Lots commercial (2005)

Post by SanDeE* » Mar 19th 2005, 12:36 pm

I saw Senta Moses (Delia Fischer) on tv about a week ago - she was on a "Big Lots" commercial. It was kinda funny because the dialogue in the commercial was not too different from what Delia would maybe say... something like "And she was all, like, watch the bag and whatever." She has lost weight, but was immediately recognizable. Still with the long tight brown curls.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Mar 20th 2005, 8:49 pm

I saw that one too! She's such a cute girl, although much thinner now. I vaguely, but fondly remember that old commercial she did (right around the time of MSCL) where she played the daughter of a company boss ...?
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Mar 22nd 2005, 12:17 pm

When I first read this thread I that commercial came to mind but I couldn't get a grasp on it. Jody's post has reactivated my memory. It was a commercial for Office Depot or something like that and some schmuck tries to steal Senta Moses' idea to save company funds by shopping there. Then he finds out that she's the bosses daughter and he's a big schmuck. I liked the commercial because it had Delia and also because all too often in real life people steal each others ideas to look better at work and it's nice to see it blow up in people's faces even if it is just a commercial.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Mar 30th 2005, 8:27 pm

They have been playing that commercial a lot - she looks exactly the same as she did over ten years ago!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?