Patti D'Arbanville on Third Watch (2000-2005)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Patti D'Arbanville on Third Watch (2000-2005)

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 12th 2002, 4:19 am

Did anyone else catch Patti (Rayanne's mom) as Bosco's mom on this week's episode of Third Watch? She has appeared in this role a few other times, but this was a great episode in terms of theme. Sorry I didn't know about her appearance ahead of time or I would have posted about it earlier today.
SPOILERS
In this episode, Bosco and his mom are grocery shopping together (and he is remembering how his baby brother got all the attention) when a fire breaks out. He gets his mom and most of the other customers out of the store, but he goes back into the fire to rescue a mother and her child. The kid gets out okay, but his mom is killed. Bosco's mom is furious because she was afraid he was hurt or killed. Bosco wants to investigate the arson. Long story short, the firestarter is none other than the son of the head honcho arson investigator who is trying to get some attention. As Bosco is interrogating the son, the dad comes in and insists that it's a mistake and tries to take the blame. Bosco later asks his partner Faith what would possess someone to assume the blame and ruin his career. Faith tells him that a parent wants to protect their child from pain, hurt, disappointment, the world. At the end, Bosco makes amends with his mom because he is beginning to understand the nature of a parent's unconditional love for their own child.