got a Q

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.

got a Q

Post by Guest » Jul 12th 2002, 2:53 pm

ok i like the new forum it looks great but i cant get my old user name to work it's adam. i'm using the right passward that i was given when i got on this board but it doesnt work anymore and i dont want to give it up, i like it cuz i'm the second person to register on this board, right after mglenn. just wondering what i could do? also if you email any info use the one for adam i had to make a new email name so i could register again and post this.

help :cry:
adam

adam2
Frozen Embryo

sorry

Post by adam2 » Jul 12th 2002, 2:56 pm

ok just realized that you didnt need to register to post. but i did sorry about that part.

adam

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: got a Q

Post by Sascha » Jul 12th 2002, 3:13 pm

Anonymous wrote:ok i like the new forum it looks great but i cant get my old user name to work it's adam.
I updated the account information of "adam" with the email address of "adam2". (Looks like your email address changed: once there was a "16" in the address, now it's a "00").

You should receive shortly an email with a new password for your original "adam"-account.

adam
Three Rivers Resident

Thank you

Post by adam » Jul 13th 2002, 1:47 pm

thanks soo much hope it wasnt too much trubble for ya.

thanks again
adam :D