wow.!

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
coco-chanel
Frozen Embryo

wow.!

Post by coco-chanel » Oct 27th 2006, 8:02 pm

okay. someone needs to like seriously update this site!?
im not even kidding the whole ten years of mscl 1994-2004 posted like
everywhere on the site :? um, its 2006? and that whole "you cant post any fanfiction stories cus im currently updating the site so go put it in the fourm" its been like that for um about 2 years now??? not to metion all the mscl "news" well that never changes either...and the lay out of this site never changes either witch u should seriously consider, blue and white, ew. :?: so do something about this.
ur welcome.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Oct 28th 2006, 4:18 am

Okay, I could start my usual speech about "this is not a fulltime job, we're doing this in our freetime, we have a real life, it's been 12 years, at least the site is online", but I can say that things will change.

Soon.

ehm, well, soonish. ;-)

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Mar 9th 2007, 10:24 am

Yeah, like back off already! (I hope that didn't sound too harsh.) I am glad the site stays the same in many ways. Like coming back to see an old friend. Except the old friend is just like last time you saw them, instead of bald and fat and gray. Keep doing just what you're doing Sascha! And thanks again for all you do around here!
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » Mar 17th 2007, 12:25 am

Yep, I'm just glad this site is even here. Thanks for the site and all you do.