Episode Discussions

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
starbug
Lifehead

Episode Discussions

Post by starbug » Apr 1st 2005, 5:57 am

A quick suggestion: I was rewatching a couple of episodes last night and then I came to the forum this morning to revisit the discussions about them - remember the discussions Candygirl organised when we all watched an episode a week? I had a little trouble locating the ones I was after and it occurred to me that it would maybe be nice if they were 'stickied' in order, at the top of The Show forum, so that us oldies can find them easily, and the newbies would also be able to see the bulk of discussion that's gone on in the past - it might also discourage all those multiple topics that someone has to lock down because they're so repetitious.

:?: what do people think :?:

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Apr 1st 2005, 8:13 am

I thought about that too before, but this would result in having 19 (plus 3 other) sticky topics cluttering the top of the "Show" forum - which means more scrolling...

There is already a sticky topic listing all the discussions threads. I'll rename it from "Weekly episode discussions" to something else to make it more obvious that it is a starting point for getting directly to the episode threads.