first time here

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.

first time here

Post by Guest » Sep 14th 2003, 6:06 pm

This is my first time writing a post at this site, ive visted it many times but never actually wrote anything. My-so-called-life to me was the very definition of teenage life. i remember the first night it aired on irish television it was 1995, and i was hooked from that very first moment. angela and rayanne asking total strangers for change to make a telephone call, how many times do you do that as a kid for me it was countless.

i loved angela and rayanne i loved their friendship, i loved rayanne's clothes and her hair styles and i tried (too) hard to look like her (but with the angela trade mark hair, which i admit i have now only redder!)
i adored my so called life and i still do, only i see it now in a total different light but it still has the same effect on my heart......i love it's honesty and it's beautiful scripts.......there never has and never will be a tv show like it.[/quote]

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 15th 2003, 9:15 am

Welcome! Be sure to post in our Newbie thread here:

http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2092

I look forward to more posts from you.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."