HELP my stuff is all screwed up

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
lithium_kat

HELP my stuff is all screwed up

Post by lithium_kat » Sep 5th 2003, 8:03 pm

i think someone hacked my s**t or something, cuz I can't log in and when i tried to do the reset password thing it keeps saying that the email provided does not match the one listed for that user name! wtf I onlyuse TWO email addys!!!! something is wrong that really ticks me off please email kurtkrazyremovethis@hotmail.com obviously remove the part that says remove this and dieevilspambots die

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 5th 2003, 9:29 pm

I emailed Sascha, so hopefully he will be able to fix it for you!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Sep 6th 2003, 6:03 am

The problem is: If you enter an invalid email address into your profile, you can not change your password and the system can't send you a new one. The system can't automatically remove the "REMOVETHIS" parts from an address. I removed that part from your e-mail address, now you should be able to request a new password like you tried before. Post here if it still doesn't work.