Suggestion about the message board

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
lizardcub
Three Rivers Resident

Suggestion about the message board

Post by lizardcub » Aug 17th 2001, 6:55 am

This general discussion board is a bit tough to navigate, because there are so many posts about so many different subjects. Perhaps it would be easier if it were split into MSCL Analysis (in English) and MSCL Factual Questions (in English) - with the latter being about things like the DVDs, what episode some scene takes place in, and all the other basic questions people seem to have. The analysis board could have things like character analyses, discussion of the food and prison metaphors, and everything else we try to figure out about how this show works. That's just a suggestion.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Re: Suggestion about the message board

Post by Joanna » Aug 19th 2001, 1:09 am

I don't think with all this discussion that there is a simple way to do it - but you're idea was good though - it's a pain trying to read everyone's comments!

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

lizardcub
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Suggestion about the message board

Post by lizardcub » Aug 19th 2001, 9:31 am

Well, I know it's not a perfect split, but I don't think it's that hard to have separate sections for MSCL Analysis and Miscellaneous Discussion (factual questions about the show, the DVDs, the website or whatever else). In fact, as time went on, depending on the volume each of those got, they might want to split one or both up further if there were an obvious way to do so.