Outage tonight!

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Outage tonight!

Post by mglenn » Jul 22nd 2003, 3:55 pm

Just a note that I have to shut the power off to my house tonight for a short time. I'm wiring in a circuit for my new whirlpool tub. Woohoo!!! Another step closer to the end of my 2 year remodeling endevor!

Edit: I suppose I should mention that this means the server will not be available during this work tonight.
Last edited by mglenn on Jul 31st 2003, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Outage tonight!

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 22nd 2003, 4:06 pm

mglenn wrote:Another step closer to the end of my 2 year remodeling endevor!
Haha, I was skimming your post while I was on the phone with a support guy and I mistakenly thought you wrote "elevator" - I was totally impressed that you were installing your own elevator!

:oops:

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Jul 22nd 2003, 5:01 pm

Nope, no elevator... I always wanted a firemans pole though. Plus it could serve double duty when you have the safety cover down and a lady friend over... But I wouldn't expect a good girl like you to know anything about that. :twisted:
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 22nd 2003, 6:10 pm

mglenn wrote:I always wanted a firemans pole though. Plus it could serve double duty when you have the safety cover down and a lady friend over...

:shock:

I am shocked! What are you talking about?

:theangel:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?