Desparately seeking BRENDAN McCabe!

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
Pixieitch

Desparately seeking BRENDAN McCabe!

Post by Pixieitch » Mar 18th 2003, 12:32 pm

Hello.
I'm trying to find an old friend: Brendan Mc Cabe

I met a guy on this forum about 4 years ago, and we became good firneds. although i lost contact with him, i have often thought about getting back in contact. Problem is, i no longer have his e-mail address, and don't even know which country he is in...Ireland/Usa.
I was wondering if he still uses this site, he might contact me, or if anyone remembers him, and could help me find him!

I'm Gabrielle, and am contactable at pixieitch@hotmail.com (used to be bubblebugg) :wink:
P.S. I also often chat on the worldoffroud.com forum[/b]

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Mar 18th 2003, 1:53 pm

I'm not sure, but I think there was/is a Brendan on the MSCL Mailing-List "Liberty" and he lived in Ireland and the USA. Maybe try posting a message to that list - you'll find details here: http://www.mscl.com/mailinglists

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Mar 19th 2003, 8:48 am

Whoa, I was trawling through the old guestbook archives and I think I found your man...
It's me again. I read most of the messages here today and it's great to know I'm not alone. The passion that then show has instilled in it's fans is phenomenal. Well, it's on again. RTL 2 at 3am GMT for anyone who's interested. Maybe it's on during the day also - I dunno. This is a good time for me cos I can watch it at work. This morning's episode is So-Called Angels and I've got the script thanks to the fine people at mscl.com so I know what's happening. There're only four episodes left! I trust that I will see the series again though because 'Life cannot die. Now, I want to bring something to your attention. There is a Yahoo club devoted to MSCL which is being sadly neglected. It's the perfect outlet for us to share our love of the show, so please g o to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/mscl and join. I'm still tingling from this morning's episode - truly a work of art.
Brendan McCabe <brendanscreek@hotmail.com>
Meath, Ireland -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just saw Angela, Rayanne, Ricky and Brian for the first time in three years. I was flicking through the satalite stations and one of those dubbed German things caught my atention. It was Angela's mother - I was emotionally stunned for a while. I watc hed the show without understanding a word, but the memories washed over me. I miss those characters so much - I'd forgotten how much. For the first time in my life, I wish I'd paid more attention during German class! I'm going to beg my local TV station to repeat the series - I'm afraid BMG video will ignore the thousands of European fans. Meanwhile, I'll tune into RTL tomorrow in the hope that another episode of 'Willcommen im Lieben' will be shown. Anyway, I'd like to thank the makers of this site for helping to fill the void. No programme will ever reach the excellence that was My So-Called Life.
Brendan McCabe <brendanscreek@hotmail.com>
Meath, Ireland -
The archive that I pulled that from is here. Scroll down about four fifths of the page. Bearing in mind that, as you say, all of that was written about four to five years ago, so there's no guarantee that any of that info is still valid...
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

muruch
Nicky Driscoll

Re: Desparately seeking BRENDAN McCabe!

Post by muruch » Apr 12th 2004, 11:32 am

Well, I'm about a year late, but hopefully Gabrielle is still around. I'm Brendan's wife, Victoria. We met on the MSCL list in '99. I'll let him know you're looking for him. He always spoke fondly of you. :)
Muruch 'thanks a lot, big brain' -kurt vonnegut