We Need You!

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

We Need You!

Post by mglenn » Oct 23rd 2000, 4:12 pm

Hey folks, your friendly neighborhood Project Manager here.
We here at Project MSCL.COM love My So Called Life, we feel that there was never a better show on television
(Personal Note: Buffy comes close :-).
But the problem as you all know is that the show is no longer on the air
(Editorial: if it wasn't for Buffy I think I'd lose all hope in the ability of Broadcast TV to come up with anything even remotely approching orignality ).
But thats not the end of the problem. The complete set of episodes is not availible anywhere
(Authors Unique Perspective: Neither are all the Buffy episodes, but I was able to find the first season tapes with spanish subtitles. Make a great show even funnier ).

We'll you can now do your part to help solve this crisis! MSCL.COM has made contact with a fellow MSCL fan who just happens to work for BMG Special Products and is working on getting a complete boxed set of a episodes released. But we need your support. Take 30 seconds and <A Href="http://www.mscl.com/poll/dvdpetition.phtml">Sign the Petition</a> say that you want all the epsiodes released.
Oh and by the way tomorrow is Tuesday, you may want to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I think its pretty good! :-)

Mike Glenn
Project Manager for MSCL.COM

ataris
Three Rivers Resident

Re: We Need You!

Post by ataris » Oct 31st 2000, 10:48 pm

I was just wondering what your goal was for the petition or if you had one. It seems to be doing really well, it's a great response hopefully they will think so too.

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Nov 1st 2000, 10:09 am

As it states at the top of the Petition, (at least I think it does...) we have made contact with a rep at BMG Special Projects that is trying to get a 2 DVD disc boxed set of all the episodes released. So After a time we will be forwarding the list to BMG showing that there are people who want the episodes released.

Mike Glenn
Project Manager for MSCL.COM

x matt x
Tino

Post by x matt x » Nov 4th 2000, 12:33 am

what about any chance of BMG releasing the remaining 7 episodes on tape? that would be good.

saiber
Frozen Embryo

Post by saiber » Nov 13th 2000, 1:55 pm

Regarding the petition: How many entries are you aiming for? I've contacted some of my old high school friends and have told them about the petition, so hopefully they'll be added to the list soon. :) *crosses fingers*