Page 20 of 22

Posted: Oct 18th 2004, 9:48 am
by wicked
snerk..yeah but I kinda enjoy being a "lets bolt regular "

Posted: Oct 19th 2004, 10:20 am
by wicked
wicked wrote:snerk..yeah but I kinda enjoy being a "lets bolt regular "
ok... here we gooooooooo


100

the funny thing is I'm working toward 10,000 on another board I belong to. I have just over 100 to get that done on that board :twisted:

Posted: Oct 23rd 2004, 9:55 am
by Nostradamus
Congrats on 300 posts Kristen!

:olympic:

Posted: Oct 23rd 2004, 12:48 pm
by SanDeE*
Thanks! I feel like it's my birthday, or something... :D

Posted: Oct 25th 2004, 11:03 pm
by lance
Congrats to Kristin and Wicked!

:D

-LanceMan

Posted: Nov 27th 2004, 9:57 am
by Nostradamus
Congrats to lance, who just passed Jason R for the #3 spot on the boards. So, can he overtake Fnordboy? Get your bets in now...

:mrgreen:

Posted: Nov 27th 2004, 1:30 pm
by fnordboy
Nostradamus wrote:Congrats to lance, who just passed Jason R for the #3 spot on the boards. So, can he overtake Fnordboy? Get your bets in now...

:mrgreen:
Didn't realize he was so close to me.

Posted: Nov 27th 2004, 6:29 pm
by Jody Barsch*
Yea Lance!

Maybe it's just because I haven't been logging in as much lately, but where is Candygirl? Hope it's just Holidays and good things keeping her from posting.

Posted: Nov 27th 2004, 9:52 pm
by emmie
Jody Barsch* wrote:Yea Lance!

Maybe it's just because I haven't been logging in as much lately, but where is Candygirl? Hope it's just Holidays and good things keeping her from posting.
yeah, the Name that Character thread has been lonely without you guys!

Posted: Nov 29th 2004, 6:48 am
by Sascha (sab)
Jody Barsch* wrote:Maybe it's just because I haven't been logging in as much lately, but where is Candygirl? Hope it's just Holidays and good things keeping her from posting.
Yeah, she's busy and has some problems with her internet connection. But she'll be back.

Posted: Nov 29th 2004, 5:25 pm
by Natasha (candygirl)
Hey guys - sorry for the driveby posting, but Sascha is right - I'll be back!

:mrgreen:

I miss talking to you guys every day!

Posted: Dec 2nd 2004, 10:57 pm
by lance
candygirl wrote:Hey guys - sorry for the driveby posting, but Sascha is right - I'll be back!

:mrgreen:

I miss talking to you guys every day!
Glad your back.

-LanceMan

Posted: Dec 5th 2004, 12:29 pm
by Nostradamus
There's 900 posts for starbug and birthday boy Sascha, plus 600 for Nothingman.

:)

...And candygirl is too much of an institution here to let her go wandering off for days at a time, so I say we put a LoJack on her.

:scrambleup:

Posted: Dec 7th 2004, 7:51 pm
by starbug
Nostradamus wrote:There's 900 posts for starbug and birthday boy Sascha, plus 600 for Nothingman.
yeee-ahhhh!
Nostradamus wrote: ...And candygirl is too much of an institution here to let her go wandering off for days at a time, so I say we put a LoJack on her.

:scrambleup:
Seconded...

Posted: Dec 7th 2004, 10:15 pm
by Natasha (candygirl)
Nostradamus wrote:...And candygirl is too much of an institution here to let her go wandering off for days at a time, so I say we put a LoJack on her.

:scrambleup:
I should have suspected something when you slipped that security anklet on me!

:mrgreen: